SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : God's "Hitchhike" Evangelist: The Biography of Rolfe Barnard by E.A. Johnson

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 God's "Hitchhike" Evangelist: The Biography of Rolfe Barnard by E.A. Johnson

A biographical account of Evangelist Rolfe Barnard's life mainly drawn from his sermons and containing what Dr. Johnston has called Ten Classic Sermons. It will cause you to worship the Triune God for His omnipotent power in saving sinners and rejoice in His eternal love, sovereign grace, and infinite mercy. This book will remind every God-called preacher that the God we serve is thrice holy, and both preacher and hearer will be called to stand before Him who is a "jealous God" and know that "it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." This book will cause you to pray the "Lord of the harvest" to raise up in our beloved Republic, from coast to coast and border to border, a band of fearless, Spirit-filled preachers like Barnard. Such men will call our churches back to New Testament Christianity, where weeping over and boldly witnessing to sinners is seen again as one of the primary ways of glorifying God as a result of having Biblically worshipped the Triune God.

http://www.revivallit.org/rl54/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=269

For eBooks of God's "Hitchhike" Evangelist: The Biography of Rolfe Barnard for the Kindle (mobi), for Android Tablets, Smartphone(s), and Apple products (epub), and for many devices with appropriate pdf reader apps (PDF) go to
http://www.theoldpathspublications.com/Pages/BookStore.htm

2016/3/12 11:14Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re: God's "Hitchhike" Evangelist: The Biography of Rolfe Barnard by E.

Thank you brother Greg,

This is an insightful book indeed.

I am excited, from your post, that I just found, thanks to you, another place to purchase Godly literature.

The Lord keep you very near to Himself under the shadow of His wing. Be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.

2016/3/12 13:41Profile
Man0fG0d

Re:

Bro. Rolfe Barnard was an outstanding preacher. I first heard him on a compilation of preaching about hell on this website. I would like to know which Barnard message that was if anyone knows. In the compilation( it was him and Paul Washer) he said the judgement condemning men to hell was "sin on. " messages "the God of the Bible kills people" and "God's bloodhound" are powerful and convicting. God bless

2016/3/15 13:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy