SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Youtube Bans Movie Chased

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread

Youtube Bans Movie Chased

Chased is a 33 minute movie depicting Middle Eastern style persecution of believers here in America. It depicts the fictional character of Annalise and her involvement in an underground church. It is presumed that her involvement is in an underground church here in America.

The makers of the film wanted to bring the reality of persecution home to believers in America. The film asks the question how would American Believers react if they face persecution such as our brothers and sisters face in the Middle East.

The irony is. Shortly after the film was posted on YouTube. The film was taken down. Presumably due to something called shadow banning. YouTube has said the film violates their community guidelines. No other explanation has been given.

I am posting this in the hope that perhaps others might research and see where this film can be viewed. But also to see the irony that persecution is already here in our nation in the form of censorship.

If somebody knows where this film can be viewed then please post it in this thread. The film is called Chased.

My brothers and sisters. Persecution is already here on our shores.

Brother Blaine

2016/3/10 23:00

Re: The Banning of the Movie Chased by YouTube

Brothers and sisters this movie can be viewed at this website, chasedmovie.com. I just watched the film. It is powerful and gripping. Honestly I do not know why YouTube banned it. Can it be that the movie hits home to the truth.

The film is done in much the same way a Voice of the Martyrs film would be done depicting the underground Church in a restricted Nation. The only difference being is that the underground church is here in America. Though the film is fictional set in America. It does depict the reality of the persecuted Church in foreign lands. And it may very well depict the reality of the persecuted Church in America.

It is very well made. Very well-acted. The message is intense and gripping. There is no blood or Gore. This film is certainly worth viewing. I do not exaggerate when I say this. There's no telling how long this video will be available on this website. So if you can please view it and share it with your friends.

For Him who was slain.

Brother Blaine

2016/3/10 23:48
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thanks brother, I will take time to watch it today, God willing.

2016/3/11 7:23Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Hey bear- I checked out youtube's community guidelines and here is one of them. Is it possible that YouTube didn't "get it" and thought the film was depicting hate vs. Christians? The reason I think this may be possible is that there are 1000s and 1000s of sermons and Christian worship songs on you tube. Just a thought.
-------/-----------
Hateful content
Our products are platforms for free expression. But we don't support content that promotes or condones violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity, or whose primary purpose is inciting hatred on the basis of these core characteristics. This can be a delicate balancing act, but if the primary purpose is to attack a protected group, the content crosses the line

2016/3/11 8:40Profile

Re:

I find the statement in the YouTube guidelines interesting....... but if the primary purpose is to attack a protected group the content crosses the line....... Since when are Christians a protected group here in America? That is the irony of this whole thing.

If a Christian said that Islam is a false religion and worship a false god. He can be prosecuted for a hate crime in this nation. If a Christian said that homosexuality is an abomination and a sin before God. He can be prosecuted for a hate crime in this nation.

However it is alright for power elites to make statements that all Christians should be eradicated. And this is perfectly accepted by our society.

Call me conspiratorial. But I'm inclined to believe that the video that was banned is really exposing the truth of what the government will be doing to believers here in America in the not-too-distant future. Also I believe the video depicts what are brothers and sisters are suffering in persecuted nations.

The irony is. A video which speaks of upcoming persecution. Or persecution of believers. This video is banned by YouTube.

My thoughts respectively posted.

Brother Blaine

2016/3/11 9:27

Re:

I would imagine that if a video were produced that spoke of the persecution of Muslims in America in a fictional sense. YouTube would have been all too happy to have posted it. I am sure that such a video will be posted by YouTube.

But the reality is there is a hostility toward believers here in America. And the American church needs to wake up.

Respectfully posted.

Brother Blaine

2016/3/11 9:41
yuehan

Re: Youtube Bans Movie Chased

Thanks for sharing this, Bearmaster.

Beautifully constructed. I especially enjoyed the music and the excellent script, which was surprisingly not corny.

I suppose if this short film hadn't been chased off Youtube, I might not have learned of it. Hope the Youtube ban helps to generate well-deserved publicity for this movie.

The "Chased" movie is available here: https://vimeo.com/155196214

2016/3/11 10:28Profile

Re:

Yuehan thank you for posting the link brother. Indeed I thought this video was very well done. Good script. Good acting. In particular the music was good too. And also a very good message.

I hope many of the forum will view this excellent video.

Brother Blaine

2016/3/11 10:42
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Watched about 14 min of it before going to court. Try to finish it later.

Well edited. Thought I would see more dialogue.

2016/3/11 10:46Profile

Re:

Tim I agree. Thought I would see more dialogue myself. But I think the intent of the video is to portray a child's involvement in an illegal underground church in America.. It's probably to depict what our brothers and sisters are going through in restricted nations. To bring home to us the reality of persecution as seen through the eyes of an innocent child.

I might add this young girl has a mature perspective on persecution.

Brother Blaine

2016/3/11 10:57

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy