SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Thanks!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
billy1980

Tennesse-

Thanks!

Thank you for allowing me to join. I have enjoyed learning from each of you dear saints through the posts you each post to help encourage and mature Christ body through the Holy Spirit. Please forgive me for any errors, as I try to learn how to post correctly.

2016/3/9 15:53Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: Thanks!

Brother Billy,

Hello:) I look forward to your contributions and am thankful the Lord led brother Greg to reopen registrations to welcome other believers to this digital fellowship as we all seek to encourage and help one another grow up in Christ.

There were years I visited SI before I felt led to register to post and tho things can sometimes get heated it just serves to show how passionate people are about their faith and how anxiously we await the return of our King+:)

Blessings upon you brother,
Fletcher

2016/3/9 16:47Profile

Re: Thanks!

Welcome bro Billy!..........bro Frank

2016/3/9 16:57
billy1980

Tennesse-

Re:

Thank you! The Lord has given us a huge opportunity, and certainly responsibility in allowing us to be able to correspond with each other online for edification. Certainly many of our persecuted brethren would cherish such an opportunity to correspond with other brethren in Christ!

Brother Frank, I miss our talks:)

2016/3/9 17:49Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy