SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Update: Opening Registration on the SermonIndex.net Forums

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
dougr777

Re:

Brother Greg,

with much love to you I have been so very blessed since I have been on and off this forum since it started in 2002. I still remember your visit to our home in Rochester, NY and it is a privilege walking this journey with you (and so many others on this forum) in Christ as iron sharpens iron. As I have had to process through forums and websites such as Facebook, it is so easy to just type out a response without realizing that a real human is behind each username and is a brother or sister in Christ. I have been on forums and chat rooms since the late 80's and seen the evolution of technology and it's amazing to think we can all share the word of God and pray for each other around the world from the comfort of our homes.

Blessings, Doug

2016/3/9 22:15Profile

Re:

Welcome all the new members, may we all be able to encourage and build each other up for the Glory of God
Thank you Greg for all the work you do.
A couple of suggestions: Could you put a word limit on the posts? Often I just can't read posts that are extremely long.
Could you change the format a bit, the way it is done in probably most other forums.
Eg when we have already 10 posts I might want to reply to poster 3, 4 and 9.
My replies would then appear below those posts and a bit inserted, you have probably seen this.

2016/3/9 23:22

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy