SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : David Ravenhill: Donald Trump Is a Deceiver

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re: David Ravenhill: Donald Trump Is a Deceiver

Here Paula White prays for Trump that "any tongue that rises against him would be condemned". All I can say is that multitudes are under a strong delusion. God help us.
https://youtu.be/oujaRBIDuoA

2016/3/1 14:49

Re:

Julius my post was not to judge those who vote. But simply to pose a question for reflection. That is can anyone go into the voting booth as a believer in Christ. And vote for either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump with a clear conscience.

Personally I could not do so. But then I am not judging another's conscience. Brother the question the question is simply for thought and reflection.

2016/3/1 14:49
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

I'd like to add to the love in this discussion, too. Positions and understandings are well and fine. But, there's no truth without love. I've grown very weary of my own thoughts and the thoughts of men of late, and would rather enjoy loving the brothers and sisters. Lovingkindness with one another matters way more than all of our politics and whether we're right about them. You guys are very kind and loving, IMO.

2016/3/1 15:03Profile

Re:

Quote:
by bearmaster on 2016/3/1 14:49:31

Julius my post was not to judge those who vote. But simply to pose a question for reflection. That is can anyone go into the voting booth as a believer in Christ. And vote for either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump with a clear conscience.

Personally I could not do so. But then I am not judging another's conscience. Brother the question the question is simply for thought and reflection.

Thanks, Bear. It is certainly a sobering subject to think about.

The world rages against one another like an unholy fire. I hate to see Christians get caught up in the affairs of this world (2 Tim 2:4), especially when doing so causes them to bite and devour one another. So, I too commend everyone for choosing the high road in this thread.

Jude 1:21-25 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And of some have compassion, making a difference: And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh. Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

2016/3/1 15:12

Re:

Neil used the word palaver concerning todays topic.
(had to look it up as english is not my first language)

"PALAVER (noun)
The noun PALAVER has 2 senses:
1. flattery intended to persuade
2. loud and confused and empty talk

PALAVER (verb)
The verb PALAVER has 3 senses:
1. speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
2. influence or urge by gentle urging, caressing, or flattering
3. have a lengthy discussion, usually between people of different backgrounds"

Nice word, well used. Neil you should write more.

2016/3/1 16:01

Re:

Sorry guys, I had put this post in the wrong thread. I am moving it now to this one.

I came across this article and after reading it, I was reassured that the political landscape is something I want to stay away from.

http://goo.gl/fLMM1z

If we all get the mind of the Lord, I wonder who the Lord is voting for (raising up)? Was it Obama in 2004 and 2008? Was God thwarted by the voters or did he purposely raise up Obama? Well, God doesn't do accidents, does He? You see, I never would have voted for Obama, so I would have been going against the Lord in the last two elections. Hey Lord, why did you raise up Obama? Do you support murdering children, Lord?

To be honest, I just don't have the mind of the Lord on who He will be raising up as the next President. Totally surprised me that His choice was Obama the last two cycles. But, His ways are higher than our ways. I've seen Christians become mortal enemies over politics. Why? Just to have someone elected that they did not vote for, yet after all is said and done they have to admit, that it is God that raises up Kings and puts them down.

Politics brings a whole lot of confusion, strife and enmity into the Church.

I have heard Christians who voted for Bush and then Romney say that God must be judging us by raising up Obama. So, they admitted that God raised up Obama, but they were going against God's will by voting for Bush/Romney. Better for the church to intercede and come out of the world and leave the raising up or putting down of kings to the KING!

2016/3/1 18:08

Judah 81

brother,
I see mushroom clouds.

2016/3/1 22:16

Re: Judah 81

Neil,
That's literally the "vision" I saw in my spirit when the Lord reawakened me in my backsliding about 8+ years ago now (lovingly speaking to me in Grace & love & correcting my previously misdirected theology that had me thinking It was too late & I was already eternally condemned). I'll never forget that day. Standing at the bottom of our stairs putting a coat in the closet & THe Holy Spirit spoke crystal clear as He ever has into my spirit these words: "there is something coming soon my son & you are not ready" (& I saw a mushroom cloud in my mind's eye). I went up stairs started showering & fell down weeping feeling the loving restoration of the father for what was then my prodigal heart. It felt like "soon" was possibly just a month or less away. That's how strong it was upon me. The Lords timing isn't always ours (& we see in part & know in part), but I know it's coming. The Lord restored me & began healing & putting me back together again. It was the Lord and bore real fruit. I also have had a couple/few dreams in the last year or so that had Russian generals on the phone receiving their commands from angels to attack & spare not. This is why I know what is coming will not be stopped. Doesn't mean I have it all figured out, but I know that I know that the Lord has shown/spoken these things. To me probably because of my natural propensity to get busy with the basic necessities of life (sales job, 6 kids & 1 on the way, etc.) & I need these reminders of sobriety like Peter who said to stay sober, alert & watchful into prayer, for the end of all things is near. And I am not alone. Besides the Wilkerson's, Dean Long's, Rick Wiles, TD Hales, Henry Gruvers, Dimitri Dudamen's, etc. I know countless "hidden/unknown" saints who have seen/heard similar things in prayer, dreams & visions. This calls for sobriety & focus on things eternal. Prayer, fasting, evangelism, & doing all things which please the Lord while is called today.
God Bless,
Jeff

2016/3/1 22:56
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?
13 Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:
14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
15 For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.
16 But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.

2016/3/1 23:15Profile

Re:

God bless, love and keep you, and your kin.
Be of stout heart and fear no evil.

God love you, neil

2016/3/1 23:49

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy