SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A Sermon All Should Listen To: The Ancient Battle For Truth - Fighting Fundamentalists

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

A Sermon All Should Listen To: The Ancient Battle For Truth - Fighting Fundamentalists

"If you love me, keep My commandments" - Christ Jesus (John 14:15)

"And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity." - Paul an Apostle of Christ Jesus (2Timothy 2:19b)

"Lest satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices" - Paul an Apostle 0f Christ Jesus(2Corinthians 2:11)

"Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints. For there are certain men crept in awares , who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ." - Jude, servant of Christ Jesus, brother of James (Jude, verses 3 & 4)

"This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest fight a good warfare; Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck: Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme." - Paul, an Apostle of Christ Jesus (1Timothy 1:18-20)

Sermon titled, "The Ancient Battle For Truth - Fighting Fundamentalists" here: http://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopup.asp?SID=5171517570

Dear elder-brother and founder of Sermonindex Mr Greg Gordon, I humbley ask thee, in the Name of Christ Jesus, Lord of Heaven and Earth, to consider this sermon here posted, and judge for thyself with the mind of Christ, whether or not I do wrong for doing such. Thank you Sir, and true saints born-again by the Real Holy Spirit of God Almighty, whom holds the keys of Life and of death in His hands, for your God-given, precious time.

2016/2/20 17:33Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re: A Sermon All Should Listen To: The Ancient Battle For Truth - Fighting Fundamenta

A very needful article in which compliments the sermon posted, is available on this very website, by the beloved John C Ryle, written in 1879,(I do believe). It is available here:

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/articles/index.php?view=article&aid=3618

2016/2/21 3:17Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy