Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : a sincere apology from Oracio

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

a sincere apology from Oracio

Greg, Neil and anyone else I have offended directly or indirectly, especially in my last thread titled “Peace, I’m out” as well as other recent threads, I sincerely apologize for my conduct. I have been under heavy conviction of the Holy Spirit since my last post in that thread. I realize I could have just left without making such a dramatic, fleshly scene here as Neil rightly pointed out. Greg, I realize I should not have put you on the spot like that publicly and said you were taking sides with Neil against me. I also realize and understand why you felt led to lock those threads. Neil, I realize I should not have confronted you like that after feeling wronged by you.

I realize I have indeed allowed myself to get bitter on account of my personal circumstances and I have let out my frustrations and taken it out on this forum especially as of late. I make no excuses for that and sincerely apologize.

I realize that while I cannot back down on certain convictions I have on certain issues, my tone and the spirit behind it here in discussing some of those issues has not been in keeping with God’s Spirit. I realize that there is a way to discuss those kinds of issues without being overbearing as I’ve been. I sincerely apologize for expressing myself in that kind of manner.

I realize I have allowed myself to be easily offended when someone posts something in which they disagree with me on certain issues. I realize I do not always have to try to defend myself or my position and try to force others to agree with me, as that is childish behavior and I have been very immature in that regard.

Frank, you made a very good and valid point in your reply and exhortation to me on that thread which I took to heart, thanks for that, and thanks for your prayers regarding my circumstance.

If it is okay with Greg, I would like to not completely leave this forum for good, but maybe take a hiatus for a while before posting again so that I may continue to pray and ask God to do a work in my heart to make me quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. I sincerely value the online fellowship I have been able to enjoy here.

Thanks again everyone who has prayed for me.

2016/2/18 14:32Profile

Re: a sincere apology from Oracio

Brother Oratio as far as I'm concerned you are forgiven from my heart. Likewise if I have offended you in anyway. I also ask your forgiveness as this goes both ways.

As I said in my other post on your thread. We do agree that Jesus is Lord. We do agree that we are cleansed by His blood. We do agree that we are bound for heaven. It is a blessing to have you as my brother in Christ,

Brother may you find refreshing rest as you take your sabbatical in Jesus. Personally I look forward does he return to the forum in the refreshment of Christ.

In His bonds.

Blaine

2016/2/18 15:20

Praise God brother. The Lord be with you and bless you and sustain you and strengthen you to face the challenges that you face. The Lord laid this thought on my heart this morning ...... "We discover the depths of God in the depths of our weakness not at the height of our strength."

This I have found by experience to be true. That exhortation to you bro was made because of painful personal experience. Too many times in my own life I have not responded properly to trying situations and closed and hardened my heart. I love you brother and my heart and my prayers are with you........bro Frank

2016/2/18 16:24

Beloved Oracio,
you are a trophy of Grace, you are a prime example of the wonderful Ministry of the indwelling Holy Spirit, and a beautiful child of God.......70 times 7 my brother, and on my end, forgive me, if I caused you any undone pain, vexation or hurt. if you knew me face to face, that is not my default setting, I love to love in His Love.....and I love you, and may God love you, comfort you in His Comfort, and fill the Sandoval household with his Steadfast mercy and Love, amen.

brother, you made news in Heaven today!!! (truth be told, I "borrowed" that line out of the film, "The Apostle", because I love its Truth.....xoxoxo)

in Jesus love, neil

ps...everything gonna be alright, you know that. much love, n.

2016/2/18 17:17

Re:

brother Frank, I sure do love you, you remind me of that dear man Barnabbas, the encourager, who took a on fire former Pharisee Paul unto his heart....that's YOU...with my whole heart in Messiah, your crazy "david" brother, neil

ps......my heart is just leaping like a stag in joy at this thread.....THIS....right here, is why I always loved this God blessed forum...these moments. Lord, always protect this forum and all who post and read, in Jesus Name, amen.

2016/2/18 17:24
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re:

Praise the Lord brothers, Praise the Lord!

I am greatly encouraged today.

Romans 12:10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;

2016/2/18 17:45Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Behold, how good and pleasant it is
when brothers dwell in unity!
It is like the precious oil on the head,
running down on the beard,
on the beard of Aaron,
running down on the collar of his robes!
It is like the dew of Hermon,
which falls on the mountains of Zion!
For there the Lord has commanded the blessing,
life forevermore. (Psalm 133: 1-3)

Praise God! There is victory in the house today, not because one is right and the other wrong, but because of brothers being reconciled and brought back into the unity of the Spirit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S0i5YVbyTY

2016/2/18 18:45Profile

Re:

Let revival break out on the forum :-)

2016/2/18 19:17
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I realize I have indeed allowed myself to get bitter on account of my personal circumstances and I have let out my frustrations and taken it out on this forum especially as of late. I make no excuses for that and sincerely apologize

Dear brother,

These are the things that help further us along in the path to being like Christ. Humbling ourselves and realizing we are wrong and put up facades. God is merciful to bring us to the place of godly sincerity where we seek to live in the light with our Lord all the time.

The Lord is with you brother, you are 100% free to come and go on the forums as you feel led. May God do miracles in your personal life as you seek Him more.

Let me know anyway I can serve you.

2016/2/18 20:42Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

Brother Mike,
AMEN!!!!!
Hallelujah !!!!!

And brother Oracio,
You are indeed a precious vessel, fit for honor at the Kings table:)))

2016/2/18 21:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy