SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer and update

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Prayer and update

Shalom
Some of you might remember that I'm a bit involved with the "underprivelidged " and quite a while ago I had a house mate who was on drugs etc. and several of you are or were praying. Thank you !! Just like to give you a bit of an update. What is happening in the dark world and what my mate has gone through is so complex that I don't even try and explain it.
The situation is now that his live is in danger from gang members. At the same time the fear of the Lord might now come on him.
He asked me if we can go to Church (again ) - he will think about this Jesus.
Please pray for a break through and his salvation, maybe also for me, for wisdom and strength, it is "hell" out there in the dark world. Will explain this a bit more later. Peace be with you !

2016/2/17 2:23
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re: Prayer and update

Prayed for this man and that he will indeed be saved to the uttermost, brother

2016/2/17 8:16Profile
mama27

Re:

I had prayed for some time for this man when you first posted about him quite awhile back. I will start back up. It scares me to think of what it may take in some peoples' lives (most especially my own sons) but by comparison, we cannot even begin to think of the horror of eternal damnation. Whatever it takes, Lord....

2016/2/17 11:31Profile
yuehan

Re: Prayer and update

Prayed - trusting that God will continue to work in that man's life.

2016/2/17 11:33Profile

Re:

Agreeing with you all I prayer.
Lord Jesus, reveal yourself to this man. Pour out your Holy Spirit upon this man. May he know the depth,height,width and breadth of your great live for him. Pluck him out of the darkness he is in. Thank you, Precious Lord.

2016/2/17 12:59

Re:

Thank you all so much - will update you when I have more news.
Blessings

2016/2/17 13:57

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy