SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Peace, I’m out.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Neil, the reason I started this thread is because I felt it was only right that I say goodbye instead of just disappearing for good and having certain brethren wonder what ever happened to me.

Regarding my marriage, I felt led to share about that trial here for two main reasons. One, in hopes of obtaining prayer for her and myself. Two, to share why I have such a deep disgust for the false gospel of hyper grace which denies repentance as being necessary for salvation.

You sir, are one of the main reasons I'm leaving this forum. It seems you have such a deeply ingrained hatred for me that you cannot help but attack me at every chance you get. A while back in one of the threads on Israel you seemed to have a softened heart toward me despite our disagreement on that topic. Then suddenly out of the blue you began attacking me left and right.

You win Neil, you got what you wanted. You got brother Greg to side with you against me.

I do fear for your soul because you hate me over non-essential issues such as my stance on Israel, and because I take a stance on the Word of God against drunkenness and other vile sins which are common in the modern "church".

"If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen? 21And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God must love his brother also."-1 John 4:20-21

This will be my last post in this thread.

2016/2/17 1:04Profile

Re:

God Bless you. I can relate with much of what you shared.

Be encouraged though that God is in control. Follow the lamb whithersoever he goeth & know that God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we could ask or imagine in so many areas, including & especially our families.

I have seen it myself. Let me encourage you to keep praying, asking the Lord, praying & Finding mature, solid, grounded fellowship with like minded brethren. Sounds like you don't need to be running a home church right now, but praying about solid brethren you can fellowship with & be ministered to in these things also.

I prayed to that ends years ago & the Lord led me to pick up my family and move hundreds of miles away for it (& leave Texas, which few Texans ever do. willingly anyways. ☺️). But God is faithful. He saved my wife (who was a false convert & God Himslef revealed it to her, saved my oldest son, & is & has been helping me be a better husband, father, etc. though not perfect by far, certainly not where I was at all!).

So all that to say, keep looking up & trusting & believing & earnestly desiring REAL fellowship (the bride can't "play church" anymore - with an honest & a non-critical, non-proud heart, it actually makes me nauxious. And I believe Jesus said lukewarm harlotry makes Him sick too in His letter to the Laodiceans in Revelation 3. That's why those filled with & submitted to His Spirit feel the same way!

God Bless!

And Neil, if I misunderstood your "good", I apologize. May God use your heart situation to show you whatever it is He is trying to show you - He is Soveriegn after all, & He speaks through all things - Romans 8:28. Just kidding about the opium paste. It was your "joke" you brought up. I figured if you could give it, then you could take it (a joke). Anyways, my bad, sorry.

God Bless - Jeff

2016/2/17 1:43
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

Would be nice if you stayed around here Oracio.

2016/2/17 3:54Profile
savannah

Re: marriage

I Believe and confess the following;

Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself up for it; Eph. 5:25

The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath. Mark 2:27

1Cor 7:15,16
If the unbelieving one leaves, let him leave; the brother or the sister is not under bondage in such cases, but God has called us to peace. For how do you know, O wife, whether you will save your husband? Or how do you know, O husband, whether you will save your wife?

I'm also persuaded that -

Marriage was made for man and not man for marriage.

To attempt to heap guilt upon a man or a woman for their marriage problems by some accusation of a biblical command he/she has failed to do, whether it's true or not true, is the work of the devil.

Let the reader put put it all together, and may His Holy Spirit teach and convict.

OH that the God of all grace might comfort those in a difficult marriage relationship, and that He might even heal such. Amen.

From one who is no stranger to heartache,sorrow,and grief.

2016/2/17 7:55Profile

Re: Oracio

There is no where anywhere, on this forum, or in my heart where I write state or think "i hate Oracio". in fact, I don't even USE the word, "hate", as I believe it is the name of a demon.

lets get that VERY CLEAR right from the go, I speak the truth in Christ, I hate no man, and for you to imply, nay accuse me of this, would make you a liar.

What you and Julius, (because he figures very prominently in the following) found out, when Greg invited back to the forum, I will at EVERY CHANCE, speak forcefully and firmly against the hellish, demonic false theology called "replacement theology forged in the anvils of hell, and FOUNDATIONAL for thousands of years, to give "leave" for the devil to pollute men who say they are "Christians" and not, to engage in the wholesale murder, rapes, forced conversations, inquistionns of the tribe of my flesh, the Jews.

When Greg invited me back to the forum, I was simply stunned to read how many threads both you and Julius had started and were involved in about Israel and the Jews, in quite a negative light, and that's putting it mildly.

to the brethren and others, "replacement theology" is

"Supersessionism, also called replacement theology or fulfillment theology, is a Christian theological view on the current status of the church in relation to the Jewish people and Judaism. It holds that the Christian Church has succeeded the Israelites as the definitive people of God or that the New Covenant has replaced or superseded the Mosaic covenant. From a supersessionist's "point of view, just by continuing to exist [outside the Church], the Jews dissent..."

that's from this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersessionism

and its a damnable lie.

when I came on here, post after post from Julius and yourself, deriding the Jewish people, deriding the State of Israel, terming it "of man, and not God", you better believe such theo-babble wouldn't go unanswered, and I went right up against you men and others.....i'm not going to rehash that all, because I told the both of you that you should repent from such wickedness.

Now we have the reason you HAD to make that announcement you're leaving the forum, which is YOU started the "Peyton Manning has a beer" thread, which DEVOLVED into an absolutely abysmal witness, and I wrote that in all my time, this is about the worst thread I ever seen, and a terrible witness, and thankfully with some God given wisdom, Greg shut that unprofitable, unedifying and just plain foolishness......I don't use all that "christianese" and seminary "ism's and ists".....make it plain is what the Lord leads me, Oracio.

Now, you're the one trying to accuse me, and make me out to be the bad guy here, by actually having the cowardice to say "i'm one the reasons you wont post here anymore".

Now I MIGHT believe that, but I read your long post/testimony on this thread below, speaking ill of your wife, speaking ill of a "friend", because he watched a movie you thought was "bad", and so you "rebuked" him, he didn't exactly fall down at your feet, in recognition of his "sin"......so he is termed a "false" Christian by you. (i'm not quote by quote referencing you're long "later" post)....I seen you wrote in that thread, (and others) about the "apostate emergent church" with great scorn...i'd be very careful if I was you, because blaspheming the Holy Ghost is no joke....now I might not join an emergent church, but all , some of these young kids got to see are the numerous hypocritical "ten shekel and a shirt" pastors, ranting about the VERY SIN...they are hiding, like the hideous witness of Ted Haggard former head of the NAE, who wouldn't let one day go by, without ranting about the "homosexual agenda".....God got tired of watching the man play that game, so Ted was unmasked as a male whore monger and a meth addict....and these kids see this, they're trying to feel their way to God as best they can, but fellows like you and others just heap scorn on them....and who are YOU?

Now I know, there's a lot of weirdness in some assemblies, but it seems to me you're FOND of proclaiming this dear soul or that dear soul as a "false Christian" or this church "apostate"....or that brother "backslidden"...or telling me I "hate" you and then daring to misuse that Precious Fourth Chapter of 1st John, (which is the real "love chapter") to accuse me of being a liar.

SHAMEFUL!

i'll tell you it again, find a "cave", get on your face, repent from your wickedness, beg God to remove that religious spirit from you, and plead for the Baptism of the Holy Ghost.

Now we'll REALLY see if this is your last post on this thread, or maybe someone else will take it upon themselves to "reprove and rebuke" me, to which I say, bring it.

Would to God the remaining posters REMEMBER this forum is dedicated to Heaven Sent, God Sovereign REVIVAL, and not childish drama.

2016/2/17 8:11

brother Jeff

Apology accepted and I beg you, please accept mine.

as I wrote, what got to me was that whole abysmal "Peyton has a beer thread", AND as a Jew who follows and loves Jesus Messiah, ANYONE adhering to the damnable satanic lie of "replacement theology" will hear it from me.....I should never have joked about raw opium paste, and I am too sorry about that, in light of your testimony, God love you Jeff, neil

2016/2/17 8:50
MaryJane

Re: brother Jeff

Greetings Neil

I pray you will heal quickly and find comfort in HIM. I have been away from the forum and did not know of your condition. Know you are in my thoughts brother...

God bless and keep you
maryjane

2016/2/17 9:33Profile

Re: MJ

my dear sister, God bless you! Prayers answered, feel like a new man today, much love in Him, neil

2016/2/17 9:49

Re:

Neil

Will be praying for you as well. Have known major heart problems also.
Had a massive heart attack about 4 1/2 years ago (too much pasta and salsiccia)
Heat function was down to less than 30% and the doctors said irreparable
damage was done to central heart chamber because the main artery was blocked 100% and had been clogged up for quite a long time.
They would not operate because the risk factor was far to great and so they put
a couple of stents in and wished me the best. However God does what he wants to do with the little faith we have and he has responded. After all who would be here to post stuff about GFA if he had taken me home.

Anyway the Lord God bless you and heal you up quickly.

2016/2/17 10:25

thank my dear paisano

no attack, jus tying up loose ends and making the nurses laugh.....amen, and yes, Bless the Lord and His Holy Name, neil

2016/2/17 10:57

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy