SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Peace, I’m out.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Peace, I’m out.

Dear SI forum members, in the past few weeks or months I have noticed that many of the threads that I have either started or participated in have gotten a bit heated and they’ve been locked, and it seems it’s been at least partly due to my posts. I feel that there are quite a few here who would prefer to see me leave due to certain stances I take on certain issues. I feel that I should take all this as a queue that at this time it is not wise for me to continue to try to participate here. I’m thinking that maybe for me, as has been pointed out indirectly, participation in this forum is a distraction from God’s perfect will for me at this time.

Just want to say it’s been a blessing to interact here on and off for the past several years since I joined. I wish everyone well in the Lord.

Sincerely,
Oracio

2016/2/16 13:49Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: Peace, I’m out.

I think you should reconsider. Otherwise who am I going to argue with?

All kidding aside, I appreciate your viewpoints. The body of Christ is like the light spectrum; it is made up of reds and purples and blues and all shades in between. But each need to be expressed to have the light God intended.

2016/2/16 14:48Profile

good.

2016/2/16 15:08

Oracio I know we've had our differences on threads. My brother I would urge you to reconsider. Your viewpoint is just as much needed on this forum as mine is.

Even if we do not see eye to eye on some things. I respect your convictions that are based out of the word. And for sure I would rather see a brother with definite convictions. Then a brother who is wishy washy. At least one knows where you stand on things.

Ultimately the thing that we do agree on is that Jesus is Lord. But again brother. If you feel you must leave them do what the Spirit lays on your heart. Sometimes the forum may be for a season. I am thinking. Or have been curtailing my own activity here. But if you do leave let it be the Lord's leading and not what people think of you.

Whatever you decide brother I wish you the best. But I would urge you to reconsider your decision before the Lord.

Your brother in Christ,

Blaine

2016/2/16 15:26
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re:

Oracio,

I also agree with Blaine and Todd for you to please reconsider as I value your input and you have nothing to be ashamed of concerning your convictions and faithfulness to what you know to be true.

I do bear witness with much of what you say and share. If there is ever a disagreement I would prefer to take it to you privately if the Lord would lead as sharing some things publicly does not edify but rather gender strife and division.

So do please reconsider and if you are indeed being led to leave I trust the Lord to go with you.

Brother Dave

2016/2/16 15:47Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

Yeah Brother Oracio,
I concur with Todd,Blaine and David.... Tho I will say I have noticed you have been a bit dif over the past month or so and I'm not sure what it is about but I have been praying and lifting you up to the Father.

And if I don't get the chance at some later date,... your mom gave you one of the coolest names bro! I mean I kno this may sound silly to you but I just like saying it out loud:) I even told my wife!

2016/2/16 15:56Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I am sure when we are locked into the same concentration camp holding that we will be able to work things out pretty quickly. May God give grace for us as believers to find the unity of the spirit not under such pressures.

2016/2/16 16:15Profile

Re:

I will miss you, Oracio. I know it can be very tough on this "Internet street corner", at times. Your viewpoint and good heart are a light in the darkness. I suspect proudpapa has left too, probably for similar reasons. You know how to contact me. Drop me a line sometime when you get a chance. I'll try not to be a stranger, too. May the Lord bless you and strengthen you for the journey ahead.

2016/2/16 16:33

Re:

What a surprise !
I appreciated your inputs and your strong desire to stay firm and to serve the Lord .
Please re consider and give us some godly inputs every now and again.

edited:one thing I learnt in my many years as a Christian is not to get too "dogmatic " and too involved with non-essential views.
Eg I disagree with Julius' views about the Church in the Wilderness etc but I immediately stepped back and didn't get further involved.

Greg mentioned the concentration camp. C T Boom said in one of her Sermons that they didn't discuss all the different views about the second coming. Under such extreme situations they had to focus on the most important parts, that the Lord is risen indeed, He is all powerful, salvation is only through Him, may He be Glorified etc.

Just thought I'd share a bit more

Blessings

2016/2/16 17:01
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Love you O.

2016/2/16 17:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy