SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The church is sinking!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Mike writes.........

"I like what Brother Sparks has to say that we all have a voice for the endtime. We are God's sheep, and His sheep hear His voice. So if we are spending time with God, seeking His face, and hearing His voice, we can be a part of this great endtime work. We can be the voice of God in the earth."

Indeed brother, we can be and have been called to the voice of God in the earth, His witness and as bro Greg pointed out, there are millions of saints throughout the world, especially in persecuted countries like China, who are living out that daily witness. The foolish have indeed been called to confound the wise.............bro Frank

2016/2/16 14:32
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

"Indeed brother, we can be and have been called to the voice of God in the earth, His witness and as bro Greg pointed out, there are millions of saints throughout the world, especially in persecuted countries like China, who are living out that daily witness. The foolish have indeed been called to confound the wise."

If we are only looking at what is going on in the church in America, we will surely be in despair. God is moving in many third world countries throughout the world, as well as China.

Not only that, Jesus is the one that is building His Church, and the gates of hell will not prevail against it. So the Church will come through and overcome everything that the devil can throw against the saints of God.

There is a remnant of saints that are overcomers and will overcome in all things.

2016/2/16 14:42Profile

Re:

Mike writes..........

"There is a remnant of saints that are overcomers and will overcome in all things." Amen!!! ......bro Frank

2016/2/16 15:14

Re:

Quote:

by appolus on 2016/2/16 14:32:02

Mike writes.........

"I like what Brother Sparks has to say that we all have a voice for the endtime. We are God's sheep, and His sheep hear His voice. So if we are spending time with God, seeking His face, and hearing His voice, we can be a part of this great endtime work. We can be the voice of God in the earth."

Indeed brother, we can be and have been called to the voice of God in the earth, His witness and as bro Greg pointed out, there are millions of saints throughout the world, especially in persecuted countries like China, who are living out that daily witness. The foolish have indeed been called to confound the wise.............bro Frank

I agree, my thoughts, too.

The worldly church is militant and military minded and politically savvy. The church of Jesus Christ needs none of these things.

Prayer, brothers,, prayer.

2016/2/16 16:43

Re:

"Prayer, brothers,, prayer." Amen!!! ......bro Frank

2016/2/16 19:13

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy