SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Thousands of Chinese Students Accepting Christ in America

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Thousands of Chinese Students Accepting Christ in America

Hundreds of thousands of Chinese students come as atheists to study in colleges and universities in the United States but thousands of them accept Jesus into their lives as they get exposed to Christian beliefs, according to reports.

More than 304,000 Chinese studied in American colleges and universities in 2015 alone, according to Institute of International Education. And these institutions often become the first places where they get to know about different religious tenets.

read more: http://www.christianpost.com/news/thousands-of-chinese-students-accepting-christ-in-america-157598/

2016/2/14 7:10Profile

Re: Thousands of Chinese Students Accepting Christ in America

And when the students return to China. They have the power to influence that country for Christ. God be praised for what He is doing in these end times.

2016/2/14 10:26
dohzman

Re:

That is wonderful news!

I do think that the Lord is gleaning His called out ones from the nations because the hour is late, later than many evangelicals believe. I saw China using North Korea as an expression of its contempt toward America. So to hear that Jesus' is on the move among the Asian peoples is indeed a welcome bit of news.

2016/2/14 12:45Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I do think that the Lord is gleaning His called out ones from the nations because the hour is late, later than many evangelicals believe. I saw China using North Korea as an expression of its contempt toward America. So to hear that Jesus' is on the move among the Asian peoples is indeed a welcome bit of news.

Dear brother,

I am not sure if you have read the section on the Chinese underground Church in the Principles book, there are easily more true Spirit-filled believers in China then America, they have over 100 million+ believers in the underground assemblies there in the last 40 years. It is the greatest revival in Church history right now; http://gfel.org/2016/02/06/principles-book/

2016/2/14 13:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy