SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Christians Should be Eradicated

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Christians Should be Eradicated

Professor George Yancy and Professor David Williamson are two sociologists from the University of North Texas. They have recently released a book entitled, So Many Christians, So Few Lions: Is there Christianphobia in the United States?

The above book details the research these two men conducted drawing data from a national survey entitled the American National Election Survey. The authors conducted interviews with those who were considered educated, basically white, well off financially, those who had influence in their respective spheres. They would be referred to as elitists. Or they would refer to themselves as social progressive activists. But the one thing in common the elitists had what's their hatred of Christianity. They would see that Christianity is negative. They would see that Christianity stands opposed to the greater good.

In an article by the new American reviewing the book. The statements made by the elitist or quiet disturbing. Basically they go as far as to say Christians should be eradicated with no remorse.

I am asking Greg if he will post the article from the new American. This article should be read with concern by every Christian. Even if possible to get the book. Lord willing I'm going to look into getting it myself.

I have no idea if the two sociologists are Christian. But the fact is they are documenting a definite anti hostility movement in this country toward Christians. And the greater concern to us as believers is this hostility is coming from the power broker elite. These have the potential to implement policies that will very will lead to the eradication of Christians.

World war 2 Germany should serve as an example of hostility toward a group of people. It was certain philosophical ideas from people like Nietzsche that gave rise to the anti Semitic attitude of Germans toward Jews. As such people in power were able to implement the final solution. This led to to the infamous death camps where many of Jewish faith were slaughtered.

Demonic actions result in demonic philosophies that are implanted in the minds of people. Particularly people of power. Though this book may be a secular study. It should be a wake up call for Christians to read and prepare for martyrdom. We are not to fear but to realize we are secure in our relationship with Christ. But again there must be a wake up call to the church in America that Satan intends the martyr and slaughter Christians. Indeed he intends to eradicate them.

I apologize for the drama at the end of the post. I've tried to be posting as an observer. But they're saints the article and the book should be read by all Christians but a lot of them that will surely come in America.

Posted by Blaine Scogin.

2016/2/11 8:06
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Christians Should be Eradicated

For further reading on this:

http://www.endtime.com/prophecy-news/christians-should-be-eradicated-researchers-document-anti-christian-agenda-among-powerful-elite/

2016/2/11 9:45Profile

Re:

It appears these two sociologists are documenting from a secular perspective what we know to be true in the Spirit. That is persecution is coming up on the church in North America. And there are those who are seeking eradication of Christians. And these would be the power elite.

In times past to say such, even in this forum, one would be labeled as paranoid. One would find such talk about the extermination of Christiane as being right wing paranoia. Stuff coming off the internet. But now being documented from a secular, perhaps even ask arely perspective.

Again a very thought provoking. A very sobering article. One that should be read. And a warning given to the church in America.

Blaine Scogin

2016/2/11 10:05

Re:

I wonder if people thought Jesus was paranoid. He warned us about this a long time ago and it has been happening in every century.

Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

2016/2/11 11:14

Re:

Julius,

As far as I know, the last time anyone tried to eradicate Christianity altogether was Diocletian. There has been persecution in every century but not attempts to eradicate Christianty. Your quote from Matthew 24 alludes to the end times just prior to the coming of Jesus. The Disciples ask Jesus a question at the beginning of the chapter and the rest of the chapter is his answer to the question.

"and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?" Matt 24:3

2016/2/11 11:39

Re:

The point is, that the Adversary is behind this and we should not be surprised. Jesus said, "the gates of Hell will not prevail against His Church".

The quote in Matthew, prophetically, yes is end times. There are two extended spiritual truths. 1) we have been in the end times since Christ rose and the Church was birthed 2) spiritually, we have always been counted as "sheep for the slaughter.

God will take care of the Church and these men and any man that willingly or unwilling become a tool of Satan. Just like Paul, they may come to Christ.

2016/2/11 20:34
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Amen brother,

Behind all the scenes is the prince of the power of the air who has the world deceived.

Sister Basilea Shlink shares in this article: http://gfel.org/2016/02/11/a-world-wide-persecution-of-christians-is-drawing-close-michael-fackerell/

“materialism, which aims at a life detached from God and in opposition to His authority. . . . Behind it all is the great adversary of God, a fact which mankind in its blindness fails to see.”

The spiritual war is all around us. Our battle is not against flesh and blood.

2016/2/11 20:40Profile

Re:

These are not the first men to call for the eradication of Christianity.

The Inquisition was a group of Catholics who hunted down, tortured, and killed Protestants. Their stated goal was to wipe out Protestants and thus defend the Catholic Church. Tens of millions were killed between 1478 and into the early 1800's and in fact, there is the hand of the Vatican behind many purges, today. They work more in the shadows. They have actually been behind starting wars that wiped out many protestants. Wars are another way, albeit indirect way, to eradicate Christians.

Mao Tse-Tung made very clear that he was an atheist. Stamping out Christianity in China was high on his list of priorities. Christianity was declared illegal, churches were closed, and priests, ministers, and anyone else who admitted he was a Christain faced arrest, imprisionment, and execution.

Stalin also made very clear that he was an atheist, and hated Christianity almost as much as Mao.

Stalin's slave labor camps killed at least 10 million. Some say as high as 30 million.

Pol Pot and his "Khymer Rouge" took over Cambodia in 1975. Their stated goal was to create a "peasant's utopia" by establishing a communist state and eliminating capitalism, Western influence, and religion. Pol Pot was a devout atheist: He hated Christianity, Islam, and Buddhism.

Hitler wasn't an atheist though he hated Christianity and signed a concordat with the Catholic Church. He once said that "“the heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity". A little known fact is that about 3 million Christians also went to the gas chambers.

Hitler killed 12 million people during the Holocaust. Of the 12 million, 6 million were Polish citizens, 3 million were Polish Jews, and about 3 million were Polish Christians and Catholics. He also killed homosexuals, Priests/Pastors, and disabled people. Most of the other remaining victims were from countries like Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Ukraine, Russia, Holland, France, and even Germany. The German Nazis murdered a total of 1.5 million children. One million of them were Jewish and the other 5 thousand were Roman Gypsies.

2016/2/11 20:54

Re:

HI Julias,

I am well aware of church history, here is what I wrote........

"As far as I know, the last time anyone tried to eradicate Christianity altogether was Diocletian."

The key word there is altogether, perhaps I should have said worldwide. In the last 2000 years there has been many regional persecutions, sometimes continent wide. Diocletian tried to eradicate all of Christendom from the known world. Jesus states we will be hated by all nations, this is something entirely different from anything ever seen before..............bro Frank

2016/2/11 21:16

Re:

Yes, "from the known world". I gotcha now.

2016/2/11 21:41

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy