Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Requesting Prayer For Pastor Robert Rubino

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Requesting Prayer For Pastor Robert Rubino

Dear saints,

In all thankfulness and meekness, I am requesting, pleading that prayers be made for Pastor Robert Rubino from www.coneyfbc.com (First Baptist Church in New York State). That Thee Mighty God of Heaven and of Earth keep him faithful unto the end, working in him what is good and pleasing in His Sight, and protect him and his family from false brethren, and from the subtle plots of the wicked one and his workers of inquity that are wolves both dressed in wolves' clothes and in sheepclothes.

To God be the glory alone, in Christ Jesus, that prompts His children by the Holy Spirit to press on in true faith holding fast His precious promises to the end, whereby we are called to persevere and grow up in Him and by Him.

Thank you for your God-given, precious time.

2016/2/10 23:25Profile
mama27

Re: Requesting Prayer For Pastor Robert Rubino

Praying...

2016/2/10 23:48Profile

Also praying, bro Richie...

2016/2/10 23:49
Yeshuasboy

Re:

I am thankful dear sisters... As the Spirit leads, so pray. The Lord Christ Jesus bless you on your narrow road to Him.

2016/2/11 19:33Profile
Yeshuasboy

Re:

Feeling prompted to bump this to the main page. Dear brother Greg, I hope that you do not mind me doing this. Much love, much respect Sir.

2016/2/14 22:17Profile
mama27

Re:

Still praying, Brother...

2016/2/15 8:14Profile

Dear brother Richie,
Praying for Robert Rubino, that he might be filled with the knowledge of God's will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that Robert might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power , unto patience and long suffering with joyfulness giving thanks unto the Father which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints of light, who has delivered us from the power of darkness and has translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son in whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins...(Col. 1:9-14)

Am praying for Robert to rise up as a man of God, like the Apostle Paul, to discern what is coming against he and his family in the congregation. To be watchful, prayerful and protect the believers from lies and deceivers. Lord, surround this man in Coney Island with your warring angels and may the hucksters be exposed. 'And save others with fear, pulling them out of the fire...now unto Him that is able to keep us from falling and to present us faulfless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy...to our only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen'. (Jude 23-25)

2016/2/15 8:21
Yeshuasboy

Re:

Praise The Lord dear sisters :D
This is a man raised up by the Lord no doubt. I pray him and Keith Daniel meet one day, and I request in all seriousness, that Mr Gordon pray about putting his sermons on this site. Christ's enemies were that of his own house - the religious leaders of that day, and so it is today. The true sons and daughters of Abraham's seed are called to stir themselves up, and the Spirit in this man is like a blow-torch to the bottom of those whom have been discouraged by the "church" and have become bruised reeds.

2016/2/15 20:59Profile
Yeshuasboy

Re:

Here's one of his sermons that has significance to some of the things I've seen discussed here on SI in years past.

It is titled, "1517 All Over Again" (audio version):
http://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopup.asp?SID=7241422736

2016/2/15 21:46Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy