SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : I've been accepted to go to GNN's EBC-6!!!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

I've been accepted to go to GNN's EBC-6!!!!!

Praise God!! I cant believe it but i will be going to the next GNN bootcamp. I got the E-mail notification Saturday evening. This is a big thing for me as i hate flying and have never done anything like this before on my own.
I cant wait but in the meantime i'll be going out there into the harvest praying that God will be with me in each circumstance.
Thank you to all of those who prayed for me.
In His Love, Geraldine

2005/5/16 8:06
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: I've been accepted to go to GNN's EBC-6!!!!!

what is GNN's EBC-6!!!!! as I dont know?

2005/5/16 8:54Profile

Re:

Praise God!! I'll see you there!

2005/5/16 9:44

Go here:

http://www.thegreatnews.com/ebc.html

2005/5/16 10:54
Compton

Awesome! What an encouragement to hear your excitement Geraldine!

2005/5/16 12:08Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

[b]Geraldine[/b]

What encouraging news I am glad you got accepted to the evangelism bootcamp! I know the Lord will teach you many things and grow your faith in Him much. Keep us updated on the experiences you had after the bootcamp. I am sure Jesse and others that will be there will like to share also.

2005/5/16 15:16Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

it looks really cool!!

2005/5/16 18:16Profile
Spitfire

Geraldine! Bless your heart! Congratulations! I went to the link that Kyle put up and watched the 2 min. promo. Looks like you're going into the deep. We'll be praying for you.

Hey, I have a conference that I would like to attend, but I can't see how it's going to happen. It's the one at Ben Israel in Minnesota for the last 3 weeks of August, Art Katz. Would you help me pray concerning this? I would love to go for at least a week. Love, Dian.

2005/5/16 18:45Profile

Re: Pray for Dian

Quote:
Hey, I have a conference that I would like to attend, but I can't see how it's going to happen. It's the one at Ben Israel in Minnesota for the last 3 weeks of August, Art Katz. Would you help me pray concerning this? I would love to go for at least a week. Love, Dian.

Of course i will. You say you cant see how it's going to happen but if it is Gods will that you are to attend then nothing is impossible with Him. Will be praying for you Dian. Also i have to add when people at my church found out i was accepted to go they cant see why i would want to spend so much on just a four day 'course' thats hundreds of miles away in another country when my husband and i are struggling so much financially. In the natural it looks crazy!!! Like you said my first reacction was also " i cant see how it's going to happen". But im now one massive step closer to going. All i need now is my passport (that shouldn't take too long, yet i know i should have done it earlier :oops: ), my tickets and fee by 06/08/05 oh and myself. I think my pastor thinks im crazy because when he spoke to me about it last night he tried to convince me to look at his teaching but i know it just isn't the same.
Anyway, will be praying for you, Bless you Dian!
In His Love, Geraldine

2005/5/17 3:07
Spitfire

Re: I'm going to Minnesota!

Hey Everybody! I'm going to the Prophetic conference at Ben Israel the end of August for one week! Thanks for all your prayers. I really need this. I'm so excited. I'll tell you all about it when I get back. Love, Dian.

2005/6/16 16:07Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy