SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Getting Ready for the End of All Things by David Wilkerson

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Jeremy221

Getting Ready for the End of All Things by David Wilkerson

Getting Ready for the End of All Things by David Wilkerson

Topic: Prophecy, Warning, Preparedness
Description: God is calling us to believe for and end time outpouring of the Holy Ghost. The Holy Spirit cannot move in a church where there are people who hold grudges because of unforgiveness. We are not only called to forgive, we are called to cover the sins of others by not broadcasting the hurt that was done to us. God says the latter glory will be greater than the former Glory. Are you ready for the rain to start?

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=17121&commentView=itemComments

2016/2/4 10:53Profile

Re: Getting Ready for the End of All Things by David Wilkerson

Yes. This hit the nail on the head, dear brother. It was an answer to prayer for me as I could not pinpoint my bitterness, but now I believe Jesus has set me free to continue in the days of the great and final Harvest.I pray many, many of us listen to this message and respond to the Holy Spirit.

Thank you, Lord and thank you for your faithful servants throughout all the ages. We look forward to Your Coming Jesus!

2016/2/4 14:16

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy