SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Sheep Among Wolves - Chronicles of the Persecuted Church, Volume 1

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
PosterThread

Re:

Amen Brother!

Let us all have the heart of an evangelist, the mouth of a prophet & the humility, meekness, confidence, & obedience of our Lord's example. That may play out differently in all of our lives as to the exact specifics, but the Lord knows the heart, & let the Spirit of Christ do His work in our hearts & lives first!

I am not yet what I want to be, but I'm not who I once was, & let me be always be able to say in truth: this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind & straining for those things ahead to win the prize in the high calling of Christ Jesus our Lord!

2016/2/15 0:06

Re:

So agree my brother,

I remember something one of our brothers said on that video. God does not want us to be awesome or amazing. He just wants us to be available.

May we both be available to be used of him this day and in the days to come.

Blaine

2016/2/15 8:07

Re:

Yep, God uses the weak & foolish things of this world to confound the wise. That's the manifold wisdom of God displayed to all of creation. Doesn't mean we are to be intentionally foolish or ignorant. Just means we don't have to be the most brilliant & gifted, just humble, obedient, & willing, & God will do in/through us what we could never do in & of ourselves! What a promise! That's grace in action.
God Bless!
Jeff

2016/2/15 9:51

Re:

Quote:
by bearmaster on 2016/2/13 17:51:57

Julius your comments should be directed at me and not Jeff.

Respectfully Blaine.

Blaine, you are right, thanks. I see my error. Very sorry, Jeff. Please forgive me.

2016/2/17 1:52

Re:

Forgiven, of course

2016/2/17 9:48

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy