SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Draft man in same-sex custody case ordered to prison

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Draft man in same-sex custody case ordered to prison

Check this out:

http://www.newsleader.com/story/news/2016/02/02/draft-man-sex-custody-case-ordered-prison/79734394/

Sandra

2016/2/3 10:16Profile

Re: Draft man in same-sex custody case ordered to prison

Woe to those who call wrong right and right wrong. Those who stand for right are imprisoned. While those who advance evil are exonerated.

There will be a day when truly things will be set right. It will be when Jesus returns.

May God continue to use his brother. Perhaps God is allowing him to go to prison so that he may reach others for Christ.

Blaine

2016/2/3 10:49

Re:

As I understand in this case. There were allegations that the other partner was molesting Isabel. This is one of the reasons that Lisa felt she had to flee with her daughter to a Central American country of refuge. However these allegations were not admissible in the trial of the pastor who aided Lisa Miller.

Blaine

2016/2/3 10:53

Re:

What is the difference between what he did and the illegal "Sanctuary Cities" which the Feds are allowing to stand?

2016/2/3 13:37
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Maybe because this involves a homosexual issue? What do you think, Julius.

Sandra

2016/2/3 19:27Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

While I consider this case tragic, I also know God has this in control...and it just might be that God wants this brother in prison to minister to someone that cannot be reached otherwise. In any case this did not take God by surprise, he has it all in control.

It just seems to me that if one stands for purity and holiness it will put us at risk by those who work to silence the convicting power of the Holy Spirit.

Sandra

2016/2/3 19:31Profile

Re:

Quote:
by ginnyrose on 2016/2/3 19:27:18

Maybe because this involves a homosexual issue? What do you think, Julius.

Sandra

Yep, I think you are right.

2016/2/3 23:08

Re:

Brethren I'm surprised there have been few comments on the Ken Miller case in the forum. I realize it is far easier to talk about the sovereignty of God. But the reality is we have a brother who is going to prison for taking a stand for righteousness. For in this case helping a sister get out of the country so her child could be raised in a Christian environment. Should this not be a wake up call to us??? Should this not be a wake up call for evangelical pastors for pastors who believe marriage is between a man and a woman before the eyes of God.

Legend has it that on the eve of the Bolshevik Revolution the Russian Orthodox Church was debating how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. It was not until it was too late that the evils of communism spilled into Russia. And many Russian Orthodox churches were turned into museums of atheism.

Will the evangelical legacy be as LBGT persecution comes up on the Evangelical Church. The sovereignty of God is being debated.

Hello forum. Wakey wakey :-) In all seriousness you might want to take a break from debating the sovereignty of God. And educate yourself on the case of Ken Millar.

Brothers and sisters I say to you and Sermonindex please wake up. For persecution is upon us. The sovereignty of God debate can wait. That issue has long been debated and will not be settle this side of heaven. What we should be doing is taking up the cross. And being prepared to lay down our lives for Jesus Christ.

Thoughts from the bear cave.

Bearmaster

2016/2/6 11:36
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: Draft man in same-sex custody case ordered to prison

You want some replies on this, bearmaster, here you go!! (wink, wink)!!!

I didn't find any accusations of molestation and all comments are based on that premise. What I did read was about a woman who entered into a legal, binding agreement with another woman, had a baby with that woman and then afterwards becoming a Christian, not wanting to abide by that agreement.

It was probably (and I am speculating here, as are all of you), her new found fundamentalist friends who told her not to abide by a legal and binding contract with a wicked and horrible lesbian. (Again, just my opinion)

No one accounts for the other woman helping raise "her" daughter, loving her and not allowed to see or stay in contact with her.

How do we know that God's "way" would not have been accomplished with the daughter being allowed to see her lesbian mother and who knows if obedience and prayer would not have saved a soul or two in that process? We don't but we'll never know now.

Just my two cents on a very touchy subject brother, which I would not have responded to without your prodding!! LOL Love ya, bear!!!

God bless,
Lisa

2016/2/6 18:20Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy