SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Jezebel spirit???

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Jezebel spirit???

Is there such a thing as a Jezebel spirit? And if so what are the characteristics of such a spirit?

Blaine

2016/1/27 14:00

Re: Jezebel spirit???

google "Characteristics of Jezebel spirit".

2016/1/27 15:42
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Jezebel spirit???

Here are 2 sermons from Derek Prince about this topic, very insightful, sharing from experience

Witchcraft Part 1
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=10715
Witchcraft Part 2
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=10716

2016/1/27 16:43Profile

Re:

Hey Blaine, greetings in Jesus.

Just look at Jezabel's character in 1 Kings 18. She usurps the Ahab's authority, She cut off the prophets of God (had them killed) She threatened Elijah after the fire of heaven fell and he slew 400 of the false prophets that are st Jezabel's table. And he ran and hid!!!

This Jezabel spirit is like Satan embodied in a woman. The exact opposite of s quiet and meek and submissive woman as Mary or Hannah or Esther. Wouldn't you say so? And in Revelation 2:20. Jesus warns the church in Thyatira "that because thou suffer eat that woman Jezabel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to committ fornicstion and to eat things sacrificed to idols. And I gave her space to repent and she repented not. Behold I will cast her into s bed, and them that committ adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto everyone of you according to your works. But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden...

That these were real women is obvious but are there those who operate like this in the world and in the church, that should be obvious as well.

As you know from my testimony, a coven of women in witchcraft came to a small Baptist church in Logan, Ut in the summer of 1981 and proceeded bring in false teachings and tried to destroy the pastor and his family. The leader of the coven was a seductress who convinced the pastor that he should divorce his wife and marry her. Long story short God intervened and saved the pastor and his family but the church was torn in pieces. I was an eye witness to this very real Jezabel spirit in operation. Jesus protected me as a new and naive Christian.
This is a very seductive spirit but God gives the Believer in Christ power and authority over these demonic spirits.
Anyway why did you. bring this subject up. Just curious.

2016/1/27 20:20
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

"Discerning the Jezebel Spirit in the Local Church" by Francis Frangipane:

http://www.devotional.net/content.asp?SID=147&CID=95636

2016/1/27 20:27Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Amen lesmanto. When you've seen them in operation, you know them! Thank you.

2016/1/27 21:04Profile

Re: Julius

Brother did do as you say and googled the characteristics of a Jezebel spirit. It was very helpful. Thank you very much.

Blaine

2016/1/27 22:58

Re: Narrowpath

Brother thank you for the messages by Derek Prince. I'm sure they would be very helpful. I will try to listen to them ASAP.

Blaine

2016/1/27 23:00

Re: Todd

Brother thank you for the message by Francis Frangipane. I will serve me listen to it as soon as possible.

Blaine

2016/1/27 23:02

Re: Leslie

Leslie greetings dear sister.

Thank you so much for your thoughts on the Jezebel spirit. I do remember that you had first hand experience with such. What you witnessed in the little church at Logan. And praise God he did protect you.

Also thank you for your thoughts from the Scriptures. As the Jezebel spirit is something that I not too familiar with. So I valued your thoughtful insights. Again thank you.

My sister a situation has come up. A situation where I thought a Jezebel spirit might be present. But because of confidentiality I can not disclose it here in the forum. But your insights have been very helpful.

May you be blessed in Jesus.

Blaine

2016/1/27 23:10

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy