SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Inspirational, Redemptive Stories

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Inspirational, Redemptive Stories

Muslim Woman Gives Jesus One Week To Prove Himself Before Ending Her Life. Then This Happens!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJUh-Jeqfrg

God never dominates anybody. Wherever you encounter domination, it's something satanic, that's not how God rules people, but satans ambition is to dominate the whole world, not just some little part of humanity, threw a kingdom of darkness to dominate the whole world. And because his kingdom is a kingdom of darkness, the people who are in that kingdom, for the most part, don't know what their in. You See. The Kingdom of God is a Kingdom of light, If we're in the Kingdom of God, we know where we are.

The god of Islam and the God of Christianity are Not the Same.

Islam is so perfectly the opposite of God's Word and people, it
should cause even a devout atheist, to consider the odds of this being an accident.

The Quran says all Muslims shall definitely enter hell with no guarantee of coming out.

All Muslims other than Jihadist have to do time in hell.

The only way to avoid hell and go straight to Paradise, is to kill and get killed in while doing Jihad.

Those Muslims who killed and got killed for Allah will avoid grave and hell-time altogether.

They will instantly go to paradise and start copulating with virgins.

They will also be allowed to nominate 70 of their near and dear ones for paradise.

Muslim men are allowed to marry and have sex with girls as young as 9 years old and are permitted one day marriages.

The Bible is not a self referencing book unlike the Quran. The Bible is a book about history, geography and events that can be tested from outside the Bible unlike the Quran, which is a self referencing book, what does that mean? How can yo uknow the Quran is the word of God? Muhammad says so, how do you know that Muhammad is right? because the Quran says so, that's what you call by a self referencing authority - Dr. Ravi Zacharias.

Muhammad's heaven is the opposite of the Christian Heaven.

Romans 14:17 says: For the Kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Our Jesus Christ is their antichrist, our antichrist is their redeemer.
It is a satanic counterfeit that is in complete reverse.

Even in light of our wretched sinful nature, God still loved us so much that He gave us a Redeemer - His Only Perfect Son - Jesus Christ.

John 14:6 - Jesus says: I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Those who deny Jesus Christ blood will die with their sins.

Abraham's spiritual seed are all those, Jew or Gentile, who place their trust in Jesus Christ as the promised Messiah, as God's only way of salvation.

Before us are two books. The Holy Bible and the Quran. One is flawless and divine. It is the Bible. The other, the Quran, is error-ridden, the product of a self-styled prophet, who was no prophet at all. One encourages us to love our enemies; the other promotes conversion by force and Jihad - "holy war"

To all our Muslim Brothers out there, find God's only Son, Jesus Christ before it's to late.

Grace has done more for you than sin has did to you. Amen.

From the time Padina was 4 years old, she followed every rule of Islam in an attempt to grow closer to Allah. But Padina could never reach Allah. "I never felt peace," she said. "I would cry for hours to Allah, saying, 'I am so far from you. I can never go into your presence.'" She felt depressed and hopeless.
So she made a plan to end her suffering. She and her terminally ill mother would take pills, turn on the gas in the kitchen and enter the presence of Allah as honored Muslims.

As Padina started to turn on the gas, she heard her mother's TV in the living room. The words of a Pastor on an illegal Christian satellite program grabbed her attention: "Why do you want to kill yourself tonight? Our God is so powerful that he can change your life. Give Jesus one week!"

Repulsed, Padina came up with a plan. "I will pretend to invite Jesus for one week in my life," Padina thought. "I can embarrass Jesus and embarrass Christianity for the false religion that it is.

In one week, I will call this television program and kill myself live on the program. That will disgrace the God of the infidels."

Inspirational and beautiful. What for a wonderful Lord we have. God bless the persecuted Church all over the world, but especially in Muslim-majority countries. “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” – Jesus Christ

2016/1/25 0:47

Re: Inspirational, Redemptive Stories

A true man of God. Former Muslim, now a Pastor, Ghalib Paul has sacrificed everything for his love for Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jon7wY7UdBE

Heb 13:3 Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.

2016/1/26 10:05

Testimony of Mitch Chwatt and Jennifer Goetz - I met Messiah

http://www.imetmessiah.com/index.php/testimonies/mitch-chwatt

http://www.imetmessiah.com/index.php/testimonies/jennifer-goetz

2016/2/20 0:30
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re: Testimony of Mitch Chwatt and Jennifer Goetz - I met Messiah

Thanks for posting this Julius. These are very encouraging testimonies!

I never get tired of listening to peoples personal testimonies and I also believe it to be an encouragement for both those who share their testimony and those who hear their testimony.

I love to hear of Jewish, Muslim, Catholic, Hindu, JW, Mormon, etc.. conversions. I have seen many testimonies on the I met Messiah website, you cannot help but weep.

I wonder if SI ever had a thread where people could share their own testimonies how they got saved?

If so how could we find such a thread? I would be one for wanting to hear how those who post here came to know Christ.

2016/2/20 11:58Profile

Re:

David I think you have a good idea. Brother can you start a thread. I am eating lunch and running errands. So I don't have the time to write my testimony.

But if he will start with red Howells definitely put my testimony on it. I think this will be a good encouragement to SI rewaders.

Blaine

2016/2/20 13:24

Re:

David I will go on and put the thread header up inviting others to come and post their testimony. And then when I get home I will write my testimony out. I've been wanting to sit down and write my testimony. So this will be a good opportunity.

Blaine

2016/2/20 13:26

Re:

Quote:
by dfella on 2016/2/20 11:58:05

Thanks for posting this Julius. These are very encouraging testimonies!

I never get tired of listening to peoples personal testimonies and I also believe it to be an encouragement for both those who share their testimony and those who hear their testimony.

I love to hear of Jewish, Muslim, Catholic, Hindu, JW, Mormon, etc.. conversions. I have seen many testimonies on the I met Messiah website, you cannot help but weep.

I wonder if SI ever had a thread where people could share their own testimonies how they got saved?

If so how could we find such a thread? I would be one for wanting to hear how those who post here came to know Christ.

Amen, dfella.

Jew and Gentile both finding the "Hope of Israel", Jesus Christ.

2016/2/21 0:44

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy