SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : For those with school age children: regarding Common Core

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

For those with school age children: regarding Common Core

News regarding Common Core.

Former Pearson Exec Reveals Anti-American Agenda in Common Core...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/21/exclusive-former-pearson-exec-reveals-anti-american-agenda-in-common-core-on-constitution-guns-christianity/

I don't often get furious about the idiocies that daily emerge from the Common Core universe, but a recent statement by a lead writer of the Common Core math standards, Jason Zimba, got me there.
Http://townhall.com/columnists/rjamesmilgram/2016/01/21/some-comments-on-the-teaching-of-common-core-mathematics--in-the-lower-grades-n2107316

2016/1/21 19:23
TMK

NC, USA

Re: For those with school age children: regarding Common Core

Whenever I see examples of how they teach math today it makes me want to gag.

2016/1/21 21:19Profile

Re:

What I found interesting was this white lady's revulsion of white people. There is some kind of movement starting up with various groups such as Black Lives Matter for instance that are totally against anything "white". Isn't this just plain racism? I did not know that Common Core supporters and Common Core itself were racist in this way. So that was a very interesting revelation from that article.

Blanket judgments and determinations against an entire race usually speak of an agenda, and nothing more.

2016/1/22 14:49

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy