SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Saeed Abidini Released.......

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Saeed Abidini Released.......

Brothers and sisters I was talking with one of my partners in ministry. During the course of our conversation it was reported that Saeed Abidini and the other Americans imprisoned in Iran are going to be released. This was first reported through Fox News. And has been verified through Nagmeh Abidini.

As of yet I have not been able to verify through my own sources. But the news may be knew that it hasn't reached the websites I use for persecution news.

However I am cautiously optimistic. I pray this is true. I invite others who get confirmation to please post on this thread. In the meanwhile let us keep praying for a brother Saeed to be released. As well as for the other Americans imprisoned in Iran.

Posted by Blaine Scogin.

2016/1/16 10:00

Re: Saeed Abidini Released.......

Senator Ted Cruz was on CNN confirming the release and giving thanks to God. I am sure brother Blaine that you and your prayer warriors will be very encouraged this morning. Praise God for answered prayers............bro Frank

2016/1/16 10:42

Re:

Brothers and sisters intercessors are calling me and apparently confirming the release of seed and the other three Americans. One dear sister just called me and said that ACLJ has confirmed and posted on their website.

Let us give praise to our glorious God and King who does set the prisoners free!!! Dear God I lift my hands in praise to You and give all praise honor and glory to You that you have heard the prayers of your saints!!! All praise be to the Risen lamb hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah!!! All praise to the thrice holy God. Oh God to you be the honor the glory and the victory and the majesty hallelujah!!!

Blaine

2016/1/16 11:08
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Praise God! Thank you Blaine for sharing this so quickly with us.

shout brother shout for joy! :)

2016/1/16 12:04Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Saeed Abidini Released.......

I still remember when I met him in person shortly before his arrest. I had him on my prayer list and prayed for him almost daily. Praise God for his release!

2016/1/16 12:08Profile
mama27

Re:

Praising God! Sometimes answers seem so long in coming, but HE HEARS OUR PRAYERS!!!

2016/1/16 12:13Profile

Re:

To God be the glory!!! Glorious news. Many like Blaine persevered in prayer when others gave up. We rejoice in this victory. L

2016/1/16 12:27

Re:

Praise God dear saints! To God be the victory! To God be the glory! To God be all honor and praise! We shout in our hearts all honor and praise be to our Lord God and King!!! Only through Him was Saeed released and the other four Americans. All praise and honor be to the King of Kings and Lord of lords hallelujah!!!

Brothers and sisters it appears that this is confirmed. Saeed and the other Americans imprisoned in Iran are going to be released.

Let us give God all praise honor and glory as He has brought this about. The victory belongs to Him and Him alone!!!

2016/1/16 14:09

Re:

Brothers and Sisters,

Our dear brother Greg has graciously given me permussion to post our Persecution Watch call tonight on the forum.

I would like to invite you in the forum to come and celebrate with us tonight the release of our dear brother Saeed. I would like to invite you to come and lift your hearts in prayer and praise to our God and King who answers our prayers. Oh my brothers and sisters let us come and give him the praise and glory for what He has done. Info for tonight's call is posted below.

Time of call is.......
9 p.m. Eastern
8 p.m. Central
7 p.m. Mountain
6 p.m. Pacific

Call number and access code are.......
712.775.7035.......281207#

It would be an honor to give praise to our God with you for what our Lord God and King has done in bringing about the release of our brother Saeed.

If you are so led please come and join us to give praise to our God and King tonight.

Your brother in Christ,

Blaine

2016/1/16 17:02

Re:

Praise God!

It's interesting because just Friday afternoon I felt "steered" if you will to YouTube & looked up an old video of his wife sharing their testimony on a CBN interview & was again touched deeply & was praying, interceding, weeping & wiping away tears as I drove around the city for work, & asking the Lord to make a way, if it be his will, to bring him home to Naghmed & his children. Then I wake up Saturday morning, the next day & find out this news! It was as if the Lord wanted me to see that He led me to pray for our persecuted & imprisoned brother & see the answered prayer to remember in all things the power of prayer & the love & sovereignty of God in all things!

Thank you Jesus!
Jeff M

2016/1/17 8:58

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy