SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : An invite to explore a wonderful book.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

An invite to explore a wonderful book.

One of the great literary authors of the nineteenth century, Charles Dickens commented....... The New Testament is the very best book that ever was or will be known in the world....... Such a marvelous quotation of such profound depyh from an author who was so impacted by the New Testament in his writings.

I extend to you an invitation to come explore this marvelous book. We have the Resident Author within us. Lord willing tomorrow I will start through YouVersion a 30 day plan to listen to the New Testament. YouVersion is a wonderful Bible app which can be downloaded to your desktop server or smartphone or tablet. They have multitude of translations that you can either read or listen to. In the 30 day plan there are selections of scriptures that are about 45 minutes or less to listen to. The goal is at the end of the month you will have gone through the New Testament.

I think this will be a wonderful way to start the new year. And particularly to do this in community. If you're interested please join me. I would like to keep this thread open as a means to share what God is revealing to you in your reading.

I wish each and every one of the members of this forum a very Christ filled 2016.

Blaine

2015/12/31 8:42

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy