SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Shooting in San Bernardino, California, God Isn’t Fixing This

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Shooting in San Bernardino, California, God Isn’t Fixing This

You might already have seen the headline "God Isn’t Fixing This "
https://twitter.com/nydailynews/status/672234341800521728

So what people are now saying is, no need to pray, God doesn't fix our problems anyway, we need strong actions by our political leaders ! This is a very dangerous situation we live in. People will accept a strong leader again, any "Fuehrer " who makes a lot of promises.

1 Samuel 8v4 Then all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Ramah, 5 and said to him, “Look, you are old, and your sons do not walk in your ways. Now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.”
6 But the thing displeased Samuel when they said, “Give us a king to judge us.” So Samuel prayed to the Lord. 7 And the Lord said to Samuel, “Heed the voice of the people in all that they say to you; for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me, that I should not reign over them. 8 According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt, even to this day—with which they have forsaken Me and served other gods—so they are doing to you also. 9 Now therefore, heed their voice. However, you shall solemnly forewarn them, and show them the behavior of the king who will reign over them.”

v 18 And you will cry out in that day because of your king whom you have chosen for yourselves, and the Lord will not hear you in that day.”
19 Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, “No, but we will have a king over us,

Here is an opinion by Ken Ham:
https://answersingenesis.org/blogs/ken-ham/2015/12/03/god-isnt-fixing-this/

"Your Kingdom come " !

2015/12/4 21:52
dohzman

Re: Shooting in San Bernardino, California, God Isn’t Fixing This

In the book of Daniel we get in introduction to Babylon, which in its days was impenetrable, that was until the Medes and Persians came through an unsuspecting way by the aqueducts, it is interesting that they found a way into this great city while the King Belshazzar was mis-using the vessels of God. Our nation like wise has done the same. For years we have been spinning radical Islam all the while our walls have been getting removed. The finial straws being the same sex legal marriage as a national law, the day of that vote I heard in my hearing the saying from Judges 16:20 And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the LORD was departed from him

I have seen coordinated attacks across several states done all at once. So much so that it will be difficult to report them all in one news cast. It will become impossible to spin.

Our Prayers must come under fire, they are the only thing keeping complete and utter destruction from over coming this nation. Eze 22:30
And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

I still hope in Christ for one last move of God in this nation before the sudden destruction over takes it. I will know better the time line after this next Election, and still I have some major concerns in this up coming year. A house divided can not stand and America is divided along so many different lines, we are like a porcelain plate that is glued together in so many different places. I watch this country and tremble uncontrollably and than at time I can't stop my tears, I consider the fall and my heart melts and I think Hell has indeed expanded it boards. I think Lord please pour out Your Spirit and give us just one more Divine Awakening.

2015/12/5 0:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy