SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : As we come together...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

As we come together...

As you reading this, and I writing this, come together this day in our LORD I just wanted to take a moment and share and rejoice in how awesome our LORD is! In a world that has surely gone mad with sin there is still one true hope and light that shall never be put out, OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS!I am so amazed at HIS constant care and provision in my life. There are times when in self I could easily be cast down and find myself feeling despair, but even in those moments in HIS infinite mercy HE extends HIS hand of forgiveness and lifts me up again. HIS love and grace are unending and HIS desire is for us to fellowship with HIM. I so desire to have a heart to be thankful, to find HIM in all things and to truly understand and live surrendering my life to HIM.

So dear brother and sister as you read this, please know I am praying for you this day. I am praying for you to be encouraged in HIM, that we keep our focus on the journey, that we take up our cross and surrender to HIM, that we remember this is not our home and one day we shall all stand together before our KING and sing praise and worship to HIM!

God bless and keep you
maryjane

2015/11/25 11:22Profile

Re: As we come together...

Amen sister, praise God for a thankful heart. The attitude of our hearts shape the people that we are......bro Frank

2015/11/25 12:22
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Amen Mary! We all need to constantly remind each other of his goodness and his grace in our lives.

2015/11/25 13:22Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy