SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for good work so I can buy more tracts

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Pray for good work so I can buy more tracts

Pray as I have trained two years to become a chef and I am doing an open university course in computing learning Java.

Pray as I have an impossible test that is coming up and pray for work as even thou I have been trained as a chef I keep getting given jobs that are not chefs jobs pray as I need the finances as when I am going out witnessing I am buying tracts and more of them are going and I need the finances to support my evangelism.
Pray as I am also doing an archaeological dig in Israel, pray that can run smoothly.

Pray for the right kind of work as it depresses with as my work keeps giving me the wrong type of work

2015/11/24 14:58Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Pray for good work so I can buy more tracts

Dear brother,

This excellent ministry might be able to send you their tract booklets freely. I have been using them alot locally:

http://www.wmpress.org/index.shtml

2015/11/24 15:14Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Pray for good work so I can buy more tracts

I will be glad to join you in prayer. And remember Paul's admonition to do whatsoever is set before you, as unto the Lord.

In addition to the excellent free tract resource that Greg posted, you could also print your own tracts cheaply. I'd be happy to send you a template in ODT format for a simple tract that I made. You can get two 4-page tracts out of a single letter size piece of paper, I'm sure you could modify it to fit on A4 paper. Send me an e-mail if you would like me to send it to you.

In Christ,

2015/11/24 18:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy