SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Romans 11 11-32 Replacement theology version

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Romans 11 11-32 Replacement theology version

Romans 11 11-32 Replacement theology version

11 So I ask: When the Church fell, did that fall destroy them? No! But their mistake brought salvation to those who are not Churched. The purpose of this was to make the Church jealous.

12 Their mistake brought rich blessings to the world. And what they lost brought rich blessings to the non-Churched people. So surely the world will get much richer blessings when enough Churches become the kind of people God wants.

13 Now I am speaking to you people who are not Churched. I am an apostle to the non-Church people. So while I have that work, I will do the best I can.

14 I hope I can make my own people jealous. That way, maybe I can help some of them to be saved.

15 God turned away from the Church. When that happened, he became friends with the other people in the world. So when he accepts the Church, it will be like bringing people to life after death.

16 If the first piece of bread is offered to God, then the whole loaf is made holy. If the roots of a tree are holy, the tree’s branches are holy too.

17 It is as if some of the branches from an olive tree have been broken off, and the branch of a wild olive tree has been joined to that first tree. If you are not a Church, you are the same as that wild branch, and you now share the strength and life of the first tree.

18 But don’t act as if you are better than those branches that were broken off. You have no reason to be proud of yourself, because you don’t give life to the root. The root gives life to you.

19 You might say, “Branches were broken off so that I could be joined to their tree.”

20 That is true. But those branches were broken off because they did not believe. And you continue to be part of the tree only because you believe. Don’t be proud, but be afraid.

21 If God did not let the natural branches of that tree stay, he will not let you stay if you stop believing.

22 So you see that God is kind, but he can also be very strict. He punishes those who stop following him. But he is kind to you, if you continue trusting in his kindness. If you don’t continue depending on him, you will be cut off from the tree.

23 And if the Church will believe in God again, he will accept them back. He is able to put them back where they were.

24 It is not natural for a wild branch to become part of a good tree. But you non-Church people are like a branch cut from a wild olive tree. And you were joined to a good olive tree. But those Churches are like a branch that grew from the good tree. So surely they can be joined to their own tree again.

25 I want you to understand this secret truth, brothers and sisters. This truth will help you understand that you don’t know everything. The truth is this: Part of the Church has been made stubborn, but that will change when enough non-Church people have come to God.

26 And that is how all the Church will be saved. The Scriptures say,
“The Savior will come from Zion;
he will take away all evil from the family of Church members.

27 And I will make this agreement with those people
when I take away their sins.”

28 The Church refuse to accept the Good News, so they are God’s enemies. This has happened to help you who are not the Church. But they are still God’s chosen people, and he loves them because of the promises he made to their ancestors.

29 God never changes his mind about the people he calls. He never decides to take back the blessings he has given them.

30 At one time you refused to obey God. But now you have received mercy, because the Church refused to obey.

31 And now they are the ones who refuse to obey, because God showed mercy to you. But this happened so that they can also receive mercy from him.

32 All people have refused to obey God. And he has put them all together as people who don’t obey him so that he can show mercy to everyone.

2015/11/21 12:52
proudpapa

Re: Romans 11 11-32 Replacement theology version

Why did you post this ?

2015/11/21 13:08Profile

Re: What the Scriptures Really Say.

You are not differentiating between natural Israel and spiritual Israel so your thesis is contrived and does NOT fit with Scripture.

2015/11/21 13:21

Re:

Zionism Refuted With Scripture - Full Sermon - Christians Are God's Chosen People. http://youtu.be/08v3R0Wrkqo

2015/11/21 13:41

Re:

More replacement version Scriptures Acts 1 v 6-8

6 When they therefore had come together, they asked of Him, saying, “Lord, wilt Thou at this time restore again the kingdom to the Church?”

7 And He said unto them, “It is not for you to know the times or the seasons which the Father hath put in His own power.

8 But ye shall receive power after the Holy Ghost is come upon you; and ye shall be witnesses unto Me both in Manhattan, and in all the Bronx and in New York, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.”

2015/11/21 14:18

Re: more

Revelation 7:4
And I heard the number of them that were sealed: there were sealed a hundred and forty four thousand of all the tribes of the children of the Church.

and

Psalm 14:7
Oh that the salvation of the Church were come out of Buffalo! When the Lord bringeth back His people from captivity, Jacob shall rejoice and the Church shall be glad.

2015/11/21 14:45

Re: more of the Replacement version

37 Behold, I will gather them out of all countries whither I have driven them in Mine anger and in My fury and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely.

38 And they shall be My people, and I will be their God;

39 and I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear Me for ever, for the good of them and of their children after them.

40 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put My fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from Me.

41 Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with My whole heart and with My whole soul.

42 “For thus saith the Lord: As I have brought all this great evil upon this people,the Church so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them.

43 And fields shall be bought in this land whereof ye say, ‘It is desolate without man or beast. It is given into the hand of the Mexicans.’

44 Men shall buy fields for money, and sign evidences and seal them, and take witnesses in the land of the church and in the places about Church, and in the cities of Texas and in the cities of the mountains, and in the cities of the valley and in the cities of the South; for I will cause their captives to return, saith the Lord.”

2015/11/21 20:27

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy