SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Paris attacks: ISIS claims responsibility for gunfire, blasts that killed 128 people

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
dohzman

Re: Hi J

It may take me some time to filter through your post Brother J. But I'll get there:) As to the mark and the whole buy /sell thing of the end times?I may be wrong here but I do not believe that will apply as being all inclusive down to the smallest of populations, and in a broad sense I am not all together sure America will be here, or at least as an organized society. If there is much left here I am not sure what is left will be under the subjection of direct rule from the Anti-Christ( we maybe under China control), perhaps mainly the Old Roman Empire as to geography will be the area where the Mark will come into play, Europe...middle East Northern Africa.......
I doubt whether places like China or even Russia, South America etc.. will be directly affected by that policy of the "Mark". In that context I can see how events in Paris and the increase of Islam could move Europeans into such a state especially if a man was to rise with a practical solution to the immigration situation and could bring peace between all the players in that region of the world.

2015/11/17 13:39Profile

Re:

Brothers I ask you did not Jesus give us physical signs in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21 to precede His return? A casual reading of Matthew 24 speak of the increase of wars, famines, earthquakes, persecutions, and so forth. It would be very hard to spiritualize these passages. Jesus gave very definite physical signs of His return. Thus it does not leave it hard to one's imagination that the mark could very well be a physical Mark.

Brothers simply my thoughts.

2015/11/17 14:13

Re:

Yes, Bear, the Lord gave us physical signs and He gave us spiritual signs, too. Also, the Bible uses symbolic language to communicate spiritual realities. Types, metaphors, imagery, etc.

I just don't believe the "mark of the beast", is a computer chip. That's too obvious.

There are two people on earth right now. People under the rule of Christ and people under the rule of Satan. Saints and sinners. These both have the "mark" of their father on them, already.

2015/11/17 14:32
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Paris attacks: ISIS claims responsibility for gunfire, blasts that killed 128 peo

France is a nation that has a 250 year history of rejecting Christianity at large. Hundreds of thousands of Hugenots have been expelled from France in centuries back. Born again Christians are far and few in between. Humanism is the prevailing state philosophy. Anything Christian is mocked, conservative morals and values held in low esteem. I believe radical Islam a rod of God's chastisement. Any country or people that God used to chastise others ultimately will face judgment themselves. Strange enough, most of the casualties were at a death metal concert and the musicians were the first to escape death ! Death metal is very sinistre, occult laden, obscene and satanistic. Nothing to toy around with.

Earlier this year, a 2 terrorists wiped out the office of Charlie Hebdo, one of the most obscene and blasphemous magazines in Europe, known for breaking taboos and shunning nothing and nobody. In response the population in France reacted huge support for the magazine, even identifying themselves with them by wearing all these "Je suis Charlie" batches.

As brutal and infathomable as these attacks are, does anyone understand what is going on here?

Jesus said in Luke 13:1-5
1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

These terrorists committed an atrocity of enormous proportions. My heart and my prayers are with my French neighbors and the victims families. May they cry out to God.

2015/11/17 16:04Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy