SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Paris attacks: ISIS claims responsibility for gunfire, blasts that killed 128 people

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Paris attacks: ISIS claims responsibility for gunfire, blasts that killed 128 people

Paris (CNN) ISIS claimed responsibility for gunfire and blasts that targeted six sites Friday night in Paris, killing 128 people in one of Europe's deadliest massacres in recent years.

In an online statement distributed by supporters Saturday, the terror group said eight militants wearing explosive belts and armed with machine guns attacked precisely selected areas in the French capital.

In addition to the people killed, 180 others were injured, according to the Paris Police Prefecture. More than half of them are in critical condition.
President Francois Hollande blamed the attacks on ISIS, calling it "an act of war" by the militants. He said it was planned from the outside -- "with inside complicity." ...

read more: http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/14/world/paris-attacks/

2015/11/14 9:49Profile

Re: Paris attacks: ISIS claims responsibility for gunfire, blasts that killed 128 peo

okay...is that "persecution"?

or is it just the foul rotten fruit of jihadism?

so what next?

why did Jesus tell the disciples, ALL Jewish men, in the last days, to sell their cloaks and buy a sword?

(i'm NOT trying to start trouble brother, I am grieving, thinking of all those innocent souls just out a Friday night)

this is a NEW kind of operational attack, the mad dog ugly attack against very soft targets.

I guess maybe now the world will understand what it means to live in Israel.

2015/11/14 15:20
proudpapa

Re:

RE: ///why did Jesus tell the disciples, ALL Jewish men, in the last days, to sell their cloaks and buy a sword?///

could you please explain what you are implying by this ?

2015/11/14 15:38Profile

Re:

Quote: "I guess maybe now the world will understand what it means to live in Israel."
This is the most inappropriate comment in this difficult time!
Please saints let's not use this tragedy to start one of those ungodly discussions again!

The comments we make here will be read around the world, may be they will be read by some of the victims of this horrible tragedy When they come to a Christian website they probably hope to find some comfort and hope etc. they hope to find find a bit of love.
May we pray for them, may we pray that some might hear of the Love of our Lord who died on the cross.

To all the people in Paris: i can not even imagine the suffering some of you are now going through, may I humbly give you a verse from the Scriptures;
The LORD is near to the brokenhearted And saves those who are crushed in spirit (Psalm 34:18)
Blessings, praying for you!

2015/11/14 15:56

Re:

'could you please explain what you are implying by this ?'

no.

what profit would that be?

I read enough anti-Israel palaver on this site in the last weeks, to realize there is no profit to gain from such discourse.

take what you want from what I wrote.

2015/11/14 15:57

really?

you wrote:

"Quote: "I guess maybe now the world will understand what it means to live in Israel."
This is the most inappropriate comment in this difficult time!"

what is inappropriate about that statement of fact?, for almost 70 years, Jews living in Israel have had to contend DAILY with what happened last night in Paris....and much much worse. so i'm at loss why you deemed such as "inappropriate".

and if we want to cast about what is "ungodly" on the this forum's discourse......I could forespeak very clearly on that matter.....but there is little profit.

2015/11/14 16:11

Re:

"what is inappropriate about that statement"
The timing is inappropriate. - "in this difficult time"

I read several posts on a secular news site and most of the posters were expressing sympathy and concern for the bereaved. .

This is from social medias;
"Thoughts and prayers and love are with people in Paris tonight..."
"Just heard about Paris, praying for you all right now"
"Guys, it's time to #PrayForParis right now."

Sad if we have to learn this from the world

2015/11/14 17:55

Re:

further discussion out of me is a non starter, as you assume much of the heartsteps of my soul, and the incense of my prayers

anoint yourselves all for burial, the storm is on the horizon.

2015/11/14 18:20

Re:

Brothers and sisters I agree. The people of Paris need our prayers right now. If I remember correctly they in Paris were praying for us during 911. Let us keep them in our thoughts and prayers. For this tragically is there 911.

And let us remember we are not immune to such attacks. I think we would want to have the world praying for us should such occur on this soil. So again let us keep those in France in our prayers.

Blaine

2015/11/14 18:38
dohzman

This World Event is So Sad

Ecc 3:1
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
Ecc 3:2
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
Ecc 3:3
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
Ecc 3:4
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
Ecc 3:5
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
Ecc 3:6
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
Ecc 3:7
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
Ecc 3:8
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

My prayers and deep heart felt sorrow are with the people effected by this senseless attack.

2015/11/14 19:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy