SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Waking Up From Hibernation

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Waking Up From Hibernation

My Brothers and Sisters Greetings.

I guess I should have opened up as Neil did. That is started an introductory thread. But some of the other threads were interesting. And wanted to add my two cents worth.

I wish to say it is good to be back. As my brother Frank said it is like missing a family. I have followed the forum from time to time. And often wished I was back on it. But there was a season that I had to be away. Much that the Lord was ministering to my spirit.

I do regret the things that occurred about a year ago. That necessitated my leaving the forum. But love covers a multitude of sins. It was good to speak with Greg a few weeks ago. And be reconciled to my brother in Christ. When Frank sent me a text and said he was coming back on the forum. It seemed confirmation for me to do the same. Again it is good to be back. I missed many of you.

My brothers and sisters one of the things that grips my spirit is that we are in the close out of redemptive history. When I left the forum ISIS was making its appearance. Evil is becoming more ranoent. Persecution is increasing. It is increasing at a rate that I have never seen. Jesus said that you will be hated by all nations on account of my name. Brother Edgar said on one of our calls that 139 nations have some hostility toward the things of Christ. No doubt that includes America. There are approximately 192 geo political entities in the world. So will not be long before the rest of the world will hate the followers of Christ.

Twice I have tried to walk away from Persecution Watch. Only to have the Lord bring me back. Impressing on my spirit that prayer is needed more than ever. Peter writes the end of all things is near. Therefore be of sound judgment and sober spirit for the purpose of prayer.

In view of the bigger picture. In what our brother Brian says is the coming storm. I felt led to come back and be reconciled to you my brothers and sisters in the forum. For this is not the time for us to be separated.

If I have offended anybody by my post by my words. Then I humbly ask your forgiveness. Dear Saints I think there are more urgent matters on the horizon that will soon require attention. Things such as coming persecution here to America.

If Charleston,South Carolina and Rosebud,Oregon have revealed. It is that the blood of martyrs has been shed on our shores. With this sobering reality this is a time for saints to stand together. This is the time that we co labor in the harvest. For this is a time that Jesus will soon return. That is to take his bride home soon.

My love to each one of you on the forum.

From the bear cave.

Brother Blaine aka Bearmaster

2015/11/7 14:11
TMK

NC, USA

Re: Waking Up From Hibernation

Amen.

2015/11/7 14:43Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Very nice to see you. Welcome back.

2015/11/7 15:36Profile
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Good to see you back brother. I regret and apologize for the part I played in that unnecessary contention.

2015/11/7 18:39Profile
mackaymarsh

Brother, Welcome back! May God richly bless you as you proclaim His name!
Wayne

2015/11/7 21:12Profile

Much love in Messiah, my brother Blaine, neil

2015/11/8 4:58
mama27

Re:

I couldn't agree more - this is no time for division. So glad you are back, and I am sure I have missed some, but welcome back to all who are back. The remnant is scattered - we need one another.

2015/11/8 12:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy