SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Most Christians in America Now Support Homosexuality?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Most Christians in America Now Support Homosexuality?

A comprehensive study released by the Pew Research Center analyzing various questions surrounding Americans' relationship with religion has found that adults continue to overwhelmingly believe in God, but that support is declining.

The poll also found that a majority American Christians now support homosexuality, but less so on abortion.

read more: http://www.christianpost.com/news/most-christians-in-america-now-support-homosexuality-149078/

2015/11/4 10:40Profile

Re: Most Christians in America Now Support Homosexuality?

The devil also believes in God.

2015/11/4 12:26
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

And at least he shudders.

2015/11/4 12:36Profile
dohzman

Re:

Figures don't lie but liars can always figure. I guess that I really do not trust polls, they can always be manipulated. For instance the LGBT has a wing(?) , ummm branch that they claim are Christian, so the title of Christian must first be defined before the poll can be conclusive. What is a Christian, now that would be a poll. There are so many variables, location, age, religious affiliation, just to name a few can all help to form the polls outcome, how the question is framed is another. This one will be interesting to see others comments.

2015/11/4 13:36Profile
proudpapa

Re:

RE: ///Figures don't lie but liars can always figure. I guess that I really do not trust polls, they can always be manipulated.///

I agree

I was wandering about why they did not word it : Most Christians in America Now Support Homosexual marriage.

?

2015/11/4 13:43Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy