SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : As We Are ONE

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

As We Are ONE

in 2002-2004, as many of you remember, there was a most blessed website, "Fire on the Altar" dot com....it was the first website dedicated to the Ministry of Christ and Him Crucified that God drew me to, (and from there, I was led HERE! Thank God.)

it was nominally led by a "brother 'bought'"....what a dear humble meek saint, and on this website, it was canted to Revival....when God was pleased to crush this Jew, and to reveal His Son to me and in me, God the Holy Ghost PUT the Word revival in my heart, probably because I was going thru a personal revival...

and brother bought, hosted "compilations", spoken Word and music, almost like an audio tract, and he even helped saints with cyber instructions "How to" edit, make , configure these "comps"....soon the LORD had me "making" comps.....I quoted "making" because I NEVER did them alone, I would get on my knees and seek the Counselor's help and guidance.........and I testify, what wonderful times with the LORD before even starting to edit a comp.......and my brother Greg has been so gracious to host some of them.

Hence I want to share one of the first comps we/We cut, "As We are One"

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=25485

I made comps for me, so that I could listen to them on my knees, ever so prayerfully, and God gave the increase, and in that vein, I "give" them to you, praying that you too, my dear brothers and sisters may be encouraged to press onward and upward, in Jesus love, neil

2015/11/2 4:43
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re: As We Are ONE

That sounds really good Neil. Thanks for sharing this.
I would like to do a compilation of the movements of Duncan Campbell with little video clips of maybe maps and things showing his Hebridean exploits for God. But I'm not well enough to collaborate it yet. It's been on my heart for a few years.

2015/11/2 6:13Profile

David Keel

" But I'm not well enough to collaborate it yet. It's been on my heart for a few years. "

May you be well enough, in Jesus Name I pray,amen.

2015/11/2 6:43
TMK

NC, USA

Re: David Keel

I've made a couple of comps (using instructions from the FOA site) but really don't know how to share them other than by putting them on a CD. Dropbox would work too I guess.

2015/11/2 9:36Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re: As We Are ONE

Thanks Neil ! Todd where is the FOA site?

Many Thanks.

2015/11/2 11:38Profile

Re:

dear David, as far as I KNOW, the website has not been served, as i'm sure you are well aware it takes resource to keep a website running, but in that time?....oh, what a true blessing it was! the very first compilation I heard there, which brother Greg so graciously hosts was entitled, "The One Thing You Lack".

oh that one had me on my face, dying to self!!!

here, listen to it...Glory to God!!
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=3698

much love neil

2015/11/2 11:47
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Yes,sadly the site has been down for a few years. I downloaded many of the comps and have them in various formats.

"One thing you lack" is a punch in the gut. The whole sermon is excellent.

2015/11/2 14:13Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy