SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Apostate Church Now Hosting Drag Queen Gospel Festival Insisting God Is a Woman

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Apostate Church Now Hosting Drag Queen Gospel Festival Insisting God Is a Woman

First Church Somerville United Church of Christ has issued a public service announcement from its "drag-queen-in-residence." (Yes, I just wrote the words "drag queen" and "church" in the same sentence and it doesn't have to do with a powerful testimony of deliverance from darkness.)

James Adams, also known as Serenity Jones, begins his public service announcement declaring a bit of truth—God is good all the time—followed by a blasphemous lie that God is a "diva" and a "girl." In true Pentecostal preacher style, asks "Can I get a witness up in here!? Can I get an amen my sistahs and my brothahs!?"

read more: http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/watchman-on-the-wall/52915-apostate-church-now-hosting-drag-queen-gospel-festival-insisting-god-is-a-woman

2015/10/31 10:51Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Apostate Church Now Hosting Drag Queen Gospel Festival Insisting God Is a Woman

Those folks need some serious help and prayer.Personally, I think this is just another way for the evil one to attack the church, and for some to prosper under the name of Jesus.

2015/10/31 11:53Profile
MaryJane

Re: Apostate Church Now Hosting Drag Queen Gospel Festival Insisting God Is a Woman

Greetings

I think its time we differentiate between "CHURCH" and church when we discuss these things. The "TRUE CHURCH" and body of CHRIST does not promote such lies.

The people lost in religion and "little c church" are just that, lost, deceived, and in need of our prayers. Lets not confuse the two.
GOD bless
maryjane

2015/10/31 11:58Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Mary, I agree!

2015/10/31 12:01Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother, if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler not even to eat with such a one." (1 Co 5:11.)

2015/10/31 12:16Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy