SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : JEWS COMING TO JESUS IN ISRAEL!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

I stand by that quote, Dave.

It is very possible that dispensationalists are Anti-Israel without even knowing it because dispensationalism has "crippled the church" in proclaiming the Gospel by supporting a political/military machine.

"Many evangelical dispensationalists have committed themselves to a course for Israel, that, by their own admission will lead directly to a holocaust indescribably more savage and widespread than any vision of carnage that could have generated in Adolf Hitler’s criminal mind. (Gary DeMar & Peter J Leithart The Legacy of Hatred Continues, A Response to Hal Lindsey’s The Road to Holocaust"

You can lump people into being Anti-nation-state-Israel, but I am pro-people, pro-Jewish, pro-Palestinian, Pro-Jesus.

Hal Lindsey is quite offensive in The Road to Holocaust (New York: Bantam 1989) to suggest that those who oppose a dispensationalist reading of scripture are anti-Semitic and you are doing the same thing.

2015/10/30 12:48

Re:

The religious and demonic hatred of Jews and Israel will continue until Jesus returns.
This place has plenty of them.

2015/10/30 14:18
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Wow! guys, why do all this here in an open forum, your attitudes here do not reflect the attitudes of the majority of members. We all have our opinions, but when our opinions get this heated, does our opinions really matter anymore? Why can this be done through personal emails, the whole world is reading here.

2015/10/30 14:22Profile

Re:

Mr BillPro

They started it here with their anti Israel, anti Jewish propaganda posts. They posted numerous times using a religious veneer to cover their obvious hatred for all things Jewish, The Bible is clear on God's eternal plan for the Jews and yet these posts are designed to malign , marginalize and obliterate God's plan for his chosen people, They hate them publicly and should be confronted publicly as well

2015/10/30 14:32
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

I didn't say this, God did.

Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. 2 Timothy 2:23

2015/10/30 14:38Profile

Re:

Quote:
by MrBillPro on 2015/10/30 14:22:56

Wow! guys, why do all this here in an open forum, your attitudes here do not reflect the attitudes of the majority of members. We all have our opinions, but when our opinions get this heated, does our opinions really matter anymore? Why can this be done through personal emails, the whole world is reading here.

Hi MrBillPro,

I will gladly step back. I am being accused by Revenue left and right now of hating Jewish people. There is no way to combat his rhetoric.

2015/10/30 14:39
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Julius, I'm not a moderator here, just a concerned member, that has seen a lot of this in the past. It did quiet down here for a while "Praise Jesus" this is why I have been more active. I love this place! you won't find another place like this. These posts on this thread are not a fair representation of this forum or it's members, and every member here suffers when others visit here and reads this. I just speak in Love, for my Love for SI, and it's brothers and sisters. God Bless!

2015/10/30 14:46Profile

Re:

Yeah, Bill. I took no offense. I don't take any offense at Revenue's comments, either. But, if my stepping back can quiet Revenue down, then I am happy to. Even, HeyDave has not approached Revenue's level of characterization and everyone else has been good, too.

2015/10/30 14:50

Re:

HeyDave,

Going way, way back to the beginning of this post.

I know the Lord is moving within Religious Judaism and also in secular society in Israel. The reason that I brought up the name of the Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri and the fact that religious Jews in Israel are coming to the Lord, is that I wonder what their eschatological view of Israel and nationalism is after they get saved? I know they don't support nationalism before salvation, but do you know (or anyone else) if the saved religious Jews support Israeli nationalism as part of their faith in Christ now or are they divided on that subject? Also, are they joining existing Messianic Synagogues where most of them do believe in Western Christianity's end time view or are they staying by themselves? Do religious Jews who have come to Christ believe God made a covenant with Abraham promising him an earthly posterity the Nation of Israel, and a heavenly posterity – the Church of Christ?

2015/10/30 17:01

Re:

Is this anti Jewish hatred ever going to end ?

2015/10/30 17:16

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy