SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : JEWS COMING TO JESUS IN ISRAEL!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

JEWS COMING TO JESUS IN ISRAEL!

Has anyone else heard about this or am I just late coming to the party?

Story of Yitzhak Kaduri
http://youtu.be/sChgRI1ZvH8
http://youtu.be/CnSv018iK7I. Story of Yitzhak Kaduri

"Though not all of those Jews who come to Christ are willing to have their picture or video taken, the book and documentary 'The Rabbi Who Found Messiah' is a powerful tool in helping them find salvation in Yeshua," said Porat.

Porat, who works with the Messiah of Israel Ministries to tell Jews about the Messiah Jesus, has been using the stunning revelations of "The Rabbi" as an evangelism tool.

He was captivated by Gallups' story of Israel's most venerated spiritual leader, Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, who died at the age of 108 in 2006 and left behind a letter (with instructions to open it one year after his death) proclaiming the name of the Messiah was Yehoshua – the formal name for Yeshua, or Jesus in Greek. Porat said he then received a revelation from the Holy Spirit that he was to minister to non-Christians and help lead them to salvation.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/bringing-the-message-of-yeshua-to-jews/#jbbspd5BfmKba6wJ.99

2015/10/30 1:10
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re: JEWS COMING TO JESUS IN ISRAEL!

Yes Julius, I think you may be a bit late in understanding what God has been doing in Israel, but I'm glad you are now seeing this.

Maybe you missed this in one of my posts, but I made the point that there are over 20,000 Jewish believers in Israel today and over 150 Messianic (Jewish) congregations. God is in the process of turning the hearts of His ancient people back to Him in these days, in the land of their forefathers.

Unfortunately the main persecution that these believers get is from the Orthodox Jews, which is why I am amazed that you reference these people to support you anti-Israel stance. They are the spiritual descendants of the Pharisees and modern Rabbinic Judaism is the continuation of Pharisaic theology. It is generally the non religious/secular Jews that are most often the ones who are most open to the gospel, just like in the days of Jesus, it was the common Jews that heard him gladly!
That said, it is good to hear about this old Rabbi, even if he is the exception to the rule. God still has His Saul - Paul conversions!

Google the story of Zvi Kalisher, who was a Polish Jew that escaped the Holocaust as a young boy on his own and then made his way to Israel after the war. There he came to faith in Jesus and devoted his life to serving the Lord in Israel preaching the gospel to many including the orthodox Jews. He has in the last year or so gone home to His Lord, but his children continue in the ministry of the Lord. His biography (Zvi) is one of the most captivating books I have read.

2015/10/30 4:42Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Dave-

Isn't it a gross misrepresentation to say that Julius has an "anti-Israel" stance? I haven't gotten that at all from any of his posts.

That sounds very much like a Christian being accused of "hating gays" because they do not support gay marriage. It is a sly tactic and we should not resort to such rhetoric.

2015/10/30 7:51Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

TMK, No it is not a misrepresentation or slur at all. It is what Julius stated clearly. He said he does not agree with the modern state of Israel coming into being, or that anyone should support it.
I did not say he was anti-Jew, that is a different thing.

2015/10/30 8:18Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I guess I'm confused- I thought the state of Israel already exists.

2015/10/30 8:29Profile

Re:

Heydave, This julious uses religion as a covering for his anti-semitic and hatred
for the Jewish nation and race, This article he posted is to cover his/her tracks.

2015/10/30 12:04

Re:

TMK, you are right. I am not anti State of Israel. I shouldn't be confused with Hitler.

And I was specifically asking about the Yitzhak Kaduri, by the way which I think is kind of awesome.

I also mentioned a long time ago, probably in another thread that I lived and worked on a Kibbutz in Israel. It was a Kibbutz with emigrant Jews from Russia. I know there are many Messianic Synagogues in Israel. When I was there, there were 25. I am very glad to hear there are 150 today. In fact I am thrilled that Jews are coming to faith in Messiah/Christ.

My issue is not with Jews, be they religious Jews or secular Jews. My issue and the one we are talking about is with Christians interpreting the scriptures in such a way that it would make them willing to slam other Christians, associating them with despicable people who have brought harm on the Jews. And they are also willing to protect their doctrine to the point where they will support a military state that will do anything it deems necessary to "exist". If as a Christian one believes that the land of Israel has no Biblical significance, then you are classified as anti-Israel. What does have significance are Jewish people not land. Jewish people have significance in the Lord's heart and they can inherit the "land", the "better country", in Christ. This is what has been promised to them and the NT scriptures are clear about this. There are some teachers, in fact a growing number, who demonstrate that they are ignorant of this mystery that is in Christ – there is one new man, and they still teach that the church and Israel are two separate peoples of God each belonging to a different and unique covenant and dispensation.

I believe the "waters" over there are very murky and that Christians should stay above the political and military fray (and theologies that support politics/military) of not only Israel but any country in this world, because we have been called out of this world. We are "called out" ones, the Church which is made up of all men, and we are no longer Jew or Gentile, but one "new man". Christians that have taken sides with physical Israel have closed the door to speaking with muslims.

Here is the central questions:
Are God's covenants with Israel valid any longer since the coming of the Messiah? Or are all the promises to Abraham fulfilled in Jesus Christ?

What theological significance is there today in being Jewish? Is God still keeping a covenant with unbelieving Jewish people and a secular nation-state?

I am not saying the cultural heritage of being Jewish should be destroyed any more than I would say the Ukrainian or Mexican heritage/culture of a Gentile Christian should be destroyed. We are all free in Christ to self-identify with any culture as long as we all remember and give precedence to our real identity in this world, and that we are all one in Christ and heavenly citizens, first and foremost. (Paul self-identified with being a Roman citizen when necessary).

What is happening today, is "Judaistic Christianity". Christianity is being Judaized and being brought back under the OT. This is not what the Lord gave Paul to teach.

Clearly, this is not just a disagreement within Christianity. This is also a dividing issue in Messianic Jewish congregations. Not all Messianic Jewish Christians have the same agreement regarding dispensational theology.

The mystery which Paul did not want them to be ignorant of is the mystery of God’s election through faith in Jesus Christ – the mystery by which all nations would be blessed through Abraham's seed (Christ), the mystery of how many gentiles would be included among God’s holy, chosen covenant nation – and the mystery also by which many proud, self-righteous, unbelieving Jews would be cut off while they persist in their unbelief.

Though, I have no problem with unbelieving Jews having an earthly homeland, I think it is only serving to keep their hearts hardened as they become more puffed up in thinking they are the "Chosen People" and that God is behind them in whatever they need to do to "survive". What the UN and Britain did, obviously God allowed. But, please don't place responsibility on Jesus Christ for all the bloodshed over there.

Israel wanted a King and persisted in wanting a King, and God finally relented and told Samuel to give them what they want, but tell them it it not going to go well for them. Israel's sin in rejecting God brought on the oppression while under King Saul. They cannot blame God.

Peter in speaking to the Church (Jew and Gentile, alike): But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: (1Pe_2:9)

I never see Paul or Peter or any of the Apostles talking about the Jewish people being brought back to a land mass on earth. They talk about them being brought to Christ and only Christ. They talk about "Jerusalem above", "a city whose maker is God", "a better country", "we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens."

Heb 11:10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Christians should stay above the fray of all theological issues that are not Christocentric.

Non-Christocentric theologies, seem to manifest into political and military ideologies.

Why doesn't the Christian Church talk about Palestinian atrocities? They don't because they think God is the author of the secular state of Israel and they believe it is vital to their end-time prophetic view.

Do I stand with those who shed blood on the Israel side? No
Do I stand with those who shed blood on the Palestinian side? No

I am an ambassador of Christ.

Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. No man that warreth ENTANGLETH HIMSELF WITH THE AFFAIRS OF THIS LIFE; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. (2Ti 2:3-4)

Are these people "Pharisees", too?
https://youtu.be/RzJkBxQC4Tg

We should not make it so easy for the Hal Lindsey crowd to label people.

We should challenge long held "slogans" that the dispensational crowd has brainwashed the church with, such as, "There will never be peace until Jesus comes". Yes, we know there will never be ultimate peace until this world no longer exists. But, Jesus can come now, into people's hearts, so shouldn't we be about the Master's business in preaching the Good News rather than supporting one world government over another?

I see more clearly than ever that many Christians are being deluded into taking political sides and delusion this time is that Christianity demands it.

And one last time (please).

I am Pro-Israeli
I am Pro-Palestinian
I am Pro-Jesus

2015/10/30 12:22

Re:

Quote:
by Rev__Enue on 2015/10/30 12:04:58

Heydave, This Julius21 uses religion as a covering for his anti-semitic and hatred
for the Jewish nation and race, This article he posted is to cover his/her tracks.

Revenue, I love you.

2015/10/30 12:23

Re:

fake and a fraud you are

2015/10/30 12:25
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re: TMK

TMK,

Here is a quote from Julius on a very recent post.
"Sometimes I wonder if the UN and Britain did a grave disservice to the Jewish people and should have left well enough alone and let the Jewish people remain as "strangers and pilgrims" in this world. I wonder if dispersed amongst all the countries as they were, if many more of them would have found the Lord."

If that is not Anti-Israel, I don't know what is. It is also very naïve at best. Anti-Semitism is growing in most of the world and Julius thinks they would be better having stayed where they were! And that in the light of coming out of the Holocaust.

And there were much worse statements than these he made about Israel.

2015/10/30 12:28Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy