SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Letter from Stephen Sizer to Jacob Prasch

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Carmine,
i'm not aggravated, angry, or mad at all, i'm just doing some forthtelling.

Any who deny that the State of Israel is not God ordained, nor God beloved, is anti Christ, plain and simple.

In 1947, Israel signed the partition plan, the arabs did not. If one studies the partition map, and has been raised in the military, such as I, IF the arabs signed the partition plan, when Israel declared independency on 15 May 1948, it would have been VERY hard to defend the areas given to the Jewish people.

All of the four wars, 1948-49, 56, 67, and 1972, Israel was VASTLY outnumbered, but vanquished all frontline arab states with stunning totality, and people actually believe that is only by the strength of their arms, their flesh?

all thru the early years to ENORMOUS cost, Israel ingathered all the Jews who lived in arab lands under great reproach, but the arabs lift not a hand to help what are called the Palestinians, because they WANT them in the camps as optic to the world, just as hamas fires rockets into Israel from underneath their own grandmothers windows, knowing full and well, the IAF WILL respond, so the world can gaze at the optic of their dead grandmothers.

Israel is the only nation who's VERY EXISTENCE is called into question 24/7/365....and when ingrafted vines call into question God's love and mercy for the tribe of my flesh, and the LEGITIMACY of Israel, I call into question whether they ARE really ingrafted vines....

the arabs have grown so limp, that they are reduced to stabbing Israeli Jews within Israel....today an 80 year old women and I believe 3 others were stabbed to death...in Israel.

but men here?...using keyboards?....i'm not mad, i'm grieved, I came to tarry and pray for Revival in North America, not this.....this all smells like satanic diversion, and I now have to proclaim it for what it is.....diversionary agenda......and that's just wickedness. Of course, the devil wouldn't WANT the saints weeping that the dry and thirsty grounds have no water, praying and pleading to come down in power, and heal the land in revival. God love you, neil

2015/11/2 15:09

Re:

Your pretty clever but God sees through you.
You remind me of an angel of light
Your venom is cleverly disguised as some brethren have pointed out. If you repent the Lord will forgive you

2015/11/2 15:11

Re:

notdarkyet, if I am your enemy and attacking the true church, where is your love?

How would you guys have treated Saul of Tarsus before he was grafted into the "commonwealth of Israel"?

Thanks, PP. I read Diane's post, but did not have time to read her link. I will now.

2015/11/2 15:13

Re:

Neil

Excellent post, thank you for the insight and especially the reminder that
now is the time to seek the Lord while he may be found.

God bless you

2015/11/2 15:16
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Julius, I used hate I guess for lack of a better word. I'm am helping the discussion here, I posted some scriptures to throw a little water on the fire, but as always, the ones that are really caught up in the battle, they will just overlook them, only thing that's relevant is their agenda. Sorry for the interruption, carry on soldiers!

2015/11/2 15:18Profile

Re:

Thank you, Bill. There are some extremely important things that need to come out regarding the scriptures, Even though Neil, notdarkyet and Revenue are only attacking me, there are others that view the same scriptures in the same way.

Why do you think they are trying to shut down the conversation? Is there something they don't want others to see revealed? No one is being hateful but that is their excuse for shutting down the effort to "rightly divide the word", by many of us. Either we are hateful or have an agenda. Right now, our only agenda is trying to discuss the scriptures.

Bill, God did not sanction the Crusades or make modern day Crusaders to go around "killing" those who disagree with them. But, we have crusaders who are doing just that in trying to silence a conversation about the Scriptures.

They don't want to be silenced, but they don't bat an eye in silencing others.

They haven't even told me what they want me to repent from.

2015/11/2 15:29
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

I am going to be honest that the demonic thing is division amongst the body of Christ. We must seek to have unity with brothers even if we do not fully understand or agree with the current state of Israel. I believe we should be in support and pray for jewish people everywhere and that God will have a great end times revival amongst them where Yeshua (Jesus) will be glorified amongst them.

What is not right is to speak evil, use wrong words against other brethren who have been bought by the blood of Jesus. May God give us grace towards each other and allow brethren to learn and ask questions.

2015/11/2 15:39Profile

Re:

Thank you, Greg.

My heart is for the Jewish and Gentile people and I will treat my brethren with love. We don't want this to be about personalities as we discuss the scriptures and "learn and ask questions" as you put it so well.

2015/11/2 15:44
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Quote:
Any who deny that the State of Israel is not God ordained, nor God beloved, is anti Christ, plain and simple.

That’s the type of sentiment I was referring to earlier; calling others anti-Christ and Jew haters for disagreeing on a non-salvific theological issue among Christians. This is indeed grieving.

Quote:
Israel is the only nation who's VERY EXISTENCE is called into question 24/7/365....and when ingrafted vines call into question God's love and mercy for the tribe of my flesh, and the LEGITIMACY of Israel,

No one here has called into question God’s love and mercy for ethnic Jews or their legitimacy to exist. To the contrary we have made it crystal clear that we believe God loves every unsaved ethnic Jew and desires their salvation and not their destruction. We condemn that article by Luther if those are really his words. If Luther really wrote that I fear for him but I will let God be the judge of whether or not he was a true believer when he wrote that. That said, simply because Luther happened to hold to the same theological view on Israel which the Christian Church unanimously held for 1800 years doesn’t mean every Christian felt as Luther did toward Jews. As has been pointed out, there have been countless examples of Christians showing their deep love for Jewish people throughout history.

Our contention is that God loves Gentiles just as much and desires their salvation as well. God’s Word makes this crystal clear in so many places. Do you not believe the Word of God? Why do you feel so strongly that your race is being attacked here simply because we believe in only one New Man in Christ made up of Jew and Gentile as Eph. 2 declares? Why do you feel that you absolutely must have a superior status over Gentile Christians in order for you to be able to fellowship with them? Why do you demand that Neil? I believe that is something you will have to take before the Lord because it’s a matter of the heart?

Quote:
I call into question whether they ARE really ingrafted vines....

Again, you should really consider seriously whether you should call into question the salvation of the multitudes of Christians who disagree with your view on Israel. Again, please consider that your view did not exist among Christians for 1800 years of church history.

Quote:
this all smells like satanic diversion, and I now have to proclaim it for what it is.....diversionary agenda......and that's just wickedness. Of course, the devil wouldn't WANT the saints weeping that the dry and thirsty grounds have no water, praying and pleading to come down in power, and heal the land in revival. God love you, neil

Neil, if you really want revival it starts with personal revival and I know you will agree. That means we must get rid of condemning to hell brethren we disagree with on non-essential matters.

Sincerely,
Oracio

2015/11/2 15:57Profile
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

And just to be clear, my desire, as I'm sure is the case with Julius and others, is that we would indeed see a massive awakening of ethnic Jews, that multitudes of them would come to know our Messiah. God is more than able to do something like that just as much as He is able to pour out His Spirit upon the Gentile nations. May we indeed stand together as we pray for revival among all nations.

2015/11/2 16:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy