Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
roadsign

Re:

Quote:
So this leads me to “what next”

Quote:
I was "chewing the cud" on whether or not he should be brought before the church leaders

Good to see you thinking about this, rather than giving in to knee-jerk reactions.

Prov 14:7 "Stay away from the fool, you will not find knowledge on their lips"
Prov. 17:10 "A rebuke impresses a discerning person more than a hundred lashes a fool."
Matt. 7:6 "Do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."

You are God's precious child, and it is your responsibility to care for yourself as God's loved one. Guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life. We can easily get obsessed over destructive people. That harms us.
When we allow their antics to occupy our thoughts, we are not guarding our hearts. They are robbing our joy, contentment, and our energy (mental, emotional, etc). This is a defilement which prevents us from being fully and freely reserved for God's purposes. Not only that, it gives the offender power over us, which is just what they thrive on. We've allowed them to weaken us.

The challenge is to become proactive rather than reactive.
Live for Jesus out of faith! He can take care of the other guy.

2015/10/31 7:11Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re:

Hi Diane

We are definitely on the same page, the holy spirit brought that very same verse up about throwing pearls before the swine. I've had them trampled upon in the past and it took awhile for me to recover from it.

before i realized what i was dealing with in the latest incident. I was noticing a controlling attitude it was when i questioned it that things became instantly sourer. One part that really hit home was the holy spirit brought up 2 verses about the situation "one about the fruit of the spirit" and the other was reference to pharisee's. by the time i got home he had posted the same 2 versus up in an email to the breakfast group implying me but without actually saying it.

there is no way physically this could have happened as these scriptures where not discussed and i hadn't shared with him my thoughts. this had to have come from Satan, the only other time i have had this happen was when God got me to cast out a spirit from a man i was witnessing too. while sitting in a room with him, a thought came into my head and said "you will not get rid of me" and then the man looked at me and said the exact same words. The spirit was then cast out. These are incidents that where very strange for me but sobering in the fact that it reminded me that other forces are at play in these situations.

2015/10/31 7:29Profile
Jeremy221

Re:

The Spirit shows these things to His saints akin to Samuel and Saul. I have had a similar experience to yours with the demon possessed. I had the experience of hearing in my spirit what the person I was talking with was going to say in the next meeting and meetings were many months apart. Has the Spirit ever given you this?

The Lord has many ways to show us things to come.

2015/10/31 9:41Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re:

Thank you for sharing Jeremy221 its very encouraging to hear other testimonies. Yeah God has given me instructions of traps that are being set for me and when i avoided the trap it was revealed later.

2015/10/31 9:46Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re:

Hi All

He attacked again this time putting me down with a christian friend that i have been witnessing too for years. But praise the Lord, he saw him for what he was and testified that i am not the person he is saying i am. It got me by surprise and hurt, but i was able to push my mind towards the scriptures you gave Diane.

I have separated my self from the group and will be in prayer tonight for God to expose him. My friend said that all the heads of the church where mesmerized by him and he has been placed on a peda stool.

past wisdom says that he will get caught out by the church and will move on to another church to damage.

2015/11/2 3:56Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy