SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Some thought on Romans 11 - by Art Katz

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
docs

Re: Stephen Sizer

The Rev Stephen Sizer was not so long ago disciplined and sat down by his denomination for providing a link on his website to a website that hinted at Israeli involvement in the 9/11 attacks on the Twin Towers. It's easy to Google the story.

2015/10/28 20:52Profile

Re:

And...your point?

2015/10/28 21:38
docs

Re: And your point?

My point is not so hard to figure out. Stephen Sizer, who has shared speaking platforms with Yassar Arafat, was disciplined within the last year by his own communion because his disdain for Israel led him to provide links to websites suggesting Israel had something to do with the 9/11 attacks on the Twin Towers. Even if they are promoting peace and "equal" treatment as Sizer does,if someone actively promotes such preposterous Looney Tune conspiracy theories regarding Israel then the point should be obvious.

2015/10/29 8:38Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

Stephen Sizer is well known here in the UK as an Israel hater and an apologist for the Palestinian cause.

His denomination (Church of England) is not in anyway shape or form pro-Israel. In fact it would normally be sympathetic to Sizer's support for the Palestinians. This in itself shows the depth of anti-Semitism to what Sizer posts on his website. He has a history of posting un-verified conspiracy theories about Israel.

Interesting that he was connected to that film website that savannah posted. The others who endorsed it were not much better either!

2015/10/29 8:41Profile

Re:

Ok, so I did not know that about Sizer. But, I was not concerned so much with the messenger as the message. The exposition of scriptures that he gave, which no one commented on.

I do not think Christians should support any nation state in the killing of others. Yasser Arafat was completely demonic. Thank you, now I know this about Sizer and will be more careful.

MessianicGoodNews are Messianic Christians from which I have posted many articles and they do not believe that the secular nation of Israel plays any part in Gen 12:1-3, or is the fulfillment of Biblical Prophecy. I do recommend their articles.

I do see now what the "great delusion" is all about and I can see how Christians are pulled in from so many sides to support so many wars. Something is definitely not right about all of this.

"My Kingdom is not of this world, if it were then would my servants fight".

2015/10/29 9:59

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy