SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Quotes and Comments of "Covenant and Controversy Part One: The Great Rage

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
docs

I saw 30 minutes of the film

I have no problem with it and had a hard time seeing it in the way some have portrayed it.

A few points stuck out. One being, the hatred in the Arab Islamic world for the Jews and Isarel is nothing new and began way before the Jewish nation was re-established. The establishment of the nation only racheted up the hatred because the people most hated all of a sudden had a homeland in the midst of Islam.

Another point. It's not a question of one people being favored over another. It's not about other races being inferior to the Jew. The bottom line is why has God allowed it.

2015/11/3 21:02Profile

Re: I saw 30 minutes of the film

Quote:
The bottom line is why had God allowed it?

That is indeed a good question.

I have several thoughts why He has allowed it? One thing that is obvious is that He is using it to test the Church and allow them to see their hearts. I still think it is the "strong delusion".
https://pjmiller.wordpress.com/2007/08/04/the-strong-delusion-of-%E2%80%9Cchristian%E2%80%9D-zionism/

2015/11/3 21:15
docs

Re: The thread

Quote:
The bottom line is why had God allowed it?

That is indeed a good question.

I have several thoughts why He has allowed it? One thing that is obvious is that He is using it to test the Church and allow them to see their hearts.

Doc: It was mentioned that you incessantly posted in the thread regarding the film and that seems to be so when I read through it. Why did you feel the need to post ao much during this thread when others were jusat commenting here and there? Just wondering.

2015/11/4 8:35Profile

Re:

Quote:
by docs on 2015/11/4 8:35:38

Doc: Why did you feel the need to dominate the thread regarding the film? You posted and posted and posted for osme reason when other folks just made comments here and there. Just wondering.

I guess I was caught by surprise, and incredulous at it. But, it is clear to me that people view it differently. That is fine. I have decided I want to influence the Church to NOT take sides.

2015/11/4 8:40
docs

Re: It's hard

It's hard for me to not take sides against a religion and theology that has recently decimated the body of Christian believers in the Middle East and has designs on the Jewish population. The issue is even more complicated than that though but I hear you.

Meanwhile, have a good day in the Lord.

2015/11/4 8:49Profile

Re: Meanwhile...

Thank you.

2015/11/4 8:50

this is good.

quite succinctly , and with no ambiguity, you have unveiled your "agenda" on this forum, which is:

quote:
"Zionism and especially Christian Zionism is just outright madness."

not speaking for Greg Gordon, I DO know that he doesn't appreciate guys that use this forum to propagate THEIR agenda, as you notice what is written under the Sermonindex banner, what the onus of this website is:

"Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival"

so there is something PROPELLING you to such RELENTLESS postings on your agenda, which again, you clearly state:

"Zionism and especially Christian Zionism is just outright madness."

and I mean, relentless! Its almost as if singlehandedly, you're attempting to hijack a forum canted to Biblical Revival with this clearly stated agenda.

hijack the forum, that is what you are doing, of course, along with several acolytes', who heap fleshly praise on every post you pound and pound into the forum, and I have to wonder, how tormented Greg must be at this state of affairs. I've witnessed him bounce guys for much less.

I mean just look at all the labor and love Greg has committed to making a cyber repository of such volume, all on his own, and with Gods blessing, of Biblical preaching, audio and video....and to post, "well, if people want me "stopped", Greg could have a vote to see if people want me banned, etc"....come now, that's just childishness.

i'm quite certain that Greg is seeking Counsel on his knees how to deal with this absolutely dire forum situation.

okay! you're anti-Zionist, we all know that now, whats next?

2015/11/4 9:59
proudpapa

Re: Doc:

RE: ///Doc: It was mentioned that you incessantly posted in the thread regarding the film and that seems to be so when I read through it. Why did you feel the need to post ao much during this thread when others were jusat commenting here and there? Just wondering.///

I would have to take alot of the Blame for that, I encouraged him to give a review of the film since I could not view it for myself.

The difficulty with this issue is the same issue as we find when discussing issues such as Biblical chastisement.
emotions get in the way of clear rational discussion and a nasty misconstrued sterotype is painted in order to silence.

Many even on these forums can not distinguish between a biblical loving rod of correction such as most all of the preachers on SI indorse, from that of out right child abuse : as we all would strongly condemn.

In some peoples minds the best way to fight child abuse is to stamp out Biblical chastisement all togather and they do so by painting nasty misconstrued sterotype and profiling all Christians whom are for Biblical chastisement togather with child abusers.

In the same like manner, this discussion was taken from a clear rational discussion on Scriptures to an emotional debate.
a nasty misconstrued sterotype was being painted in order to silence any consideration to the historic view.

Us, whom where being painted with the nasty misconstrued sterotype, Got worked up ourselves, and in an attempt to
expose the false hood and seperate ourselves from the nasty misconstrued sterotype. posted alot and likewise those whom where trying to silence us by painting the nasty misconstrued sterotype also posted alot.

2015/11/4 10:26Profile

Re: this is good.

Brother Neil

As you know satan is behind this masqueraded venom torwards the Jewish nation. Genuine, born of the Spirit children of God know this. Let me assure you Neil all true believers support and value your people. WE ARE praying for national repentance and salvation. AND many are coming to a saving faith in Jesus Christ as you know. All of hell and their underlings cannot derail God's purposes. What is very surprising that this obvious venom directed at them in this forum is allowed to continue on and on because it is sweet and polite venom. It still kills and destroys however if left unchecked and not dealt with. This is not a dialoge for edification but has become a platform to demonise Jews. Some things are simply wrong and evil and this demonic thrust is utterly evil posing as a religious discourse.
Let God arise and his enemies be scattered.

2015/11/4 10:29
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
For instance, they talk about how Islam humiliates the Jew more than anyone else, yet they don't see how they are humiliating Christians and the Christian church in their video by linking them with some of the worst atrocities against Jews that ever happened (Hitler, Vatican, etc).

Brother Julius,

I respect your opinions on the topic, yet in the end the forums cannot be for you or anyone a launching pad to keep writing on "one" subject, especially if it is creating arguing and debating. Personally no topic is worth discussing if it creates such a reaction amongst saints. To me politics or any worldly reason has not contributed to Israel, but it has been ordained of God in the Scriptures.

We stand 100% with the people of Israel, pray for them and believe we only stand right now as believers because of their rejecting of Messiah. And they will in the end embrace their Messiah.

Historically in Christianity there is no other option but to realize God is still dealing with Israel and there are 3 different peoples in this world:

The Church, Israel and Gentiles. But God is making them both ONE, we are ingrafted into "spiritual Israel" which is now called the Church, it is the culmination of the promises to physical Israel. As the book of Romans says it is to the Jew first. The Gospel is their first because they are the heirs of it, Abraham had preached the Gospel to him.

Please refrain from continuing to post objections and new threads over and over again. I know the responses of other brethren who are pro-Isreal have been done wrongly with wrong attitudes and language. I personally am grieved over that.

Also the consensus of almost ALL if not ALL speakers on SermonIndex are of the view I am espousing in short. Therefore we try to encourage saints not to continually link to outside teachings and videos, there is every strange doctrine now accessible under the sun on youtube.

Thank you brother for listening.

2015/11/4 10:37Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy