SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Another Denomination Slips Into the Great Falling Away

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Another Denomination Slips Into the Great Falling Away

Apostasy is rising in the body of Christ. Indeed, wheat and the tares are growing up together and it's becoming more apparent which are which. As I've said several times over the past few years, the great falling away is underway.

The latest denomination to fall at Jezebel's hand is the Dutch Reformed Church. In a landmark vote, the church has decided to recognize same-sex relationships. Jesus warned the church not to tolerate the spirit of Jezebel, which teaches and seduces God's servants to commit sexual immorality and engage in idolatry (Rev. 2:20).

The Dutch Reformed Church didn't even put up much of a fight against the depths of Satan (see Rev. 2:24). Sixty-four percent of the church voted in favor of this strong delusion, which also opens the door for ordaining gay ministers without the call to celibacy.

"It is historical because with this decision we actually are at a point where there can be no doubt that the Dutch Reformed Church is serious about human dignity," Dutch Reformed Church moderator Nelis Janse vanRensburg said. "And you know that we are living in this country where we have so many problems with the dignity of people."

from: http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/watchman-on-the-wall/52612-another-denomination-slips-into-the-great-falling-away

2015/10/14 23:28Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re: Another Denomination Slips Into the Great Falling Away

Very sad to hear this news. Of course, for them, the so-called dignity of humanity outweighs the holiness of God. This is why homosexuality is more than adultery, it is idolatry of the highest order. It is the pinnacle of humanism. Whereas heterosexual monogamous intercourse for the enjoyment of marriage and procreation is the reflection of the nature of God in us, homosexuality is the reflection of the nature of humanism. This is why I have maintained for sometime now that the rampant increase of homosexuality is in evitable and must happen.

2015/10/15 14:47Profile

Re:

Matt 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Jesus gives us an insight here.

As iniquity abounds, the love of many will wax cold.

Could be their love for the Lord is waxing cold.

Rev 2:4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

2015/10/15 15:38
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

It seems to me the Holy Spirit is on a fast track to expose to the saints who the tares are amongst us. And it is everywhere.

I find it a real challenge to be civil to people who are walking away from Biblical truth - Truth they grew up with and once embraced. Sometimes I feel like my love for them is growing cold but then Jesus eventually told Judas to leave...is there a lesson here for us?

Sandra

2015/10/15 19:09Profile

Re:

It is one thing to walk away from Biblical truth, belief systems or doctrine.

It is quite another thing to reject Jesus Christ and walk away from Him.

Lot of people have religious head knowledge but never knew Christ.

2015/10/15 21:05

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy