SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Revival PRAYER CALL - Monday night Oct 12th, 2015

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Revival PRAYER CALL - Monday night Oct 12th, 2015

Revival praying Oct. 12, 2015:
Please pray with us for Revival and God's mercy, on Monday night Oct.12,15. Brother and Pastor Dan Biser, will give the word. We will pray via conference calling.

The conference access number is: 605-562-3140
The access code is: 603053#

The times below are for each Monday.
Eastern Standard Time 9 p.m.
Central Time 8 p.m.
Mountain Time 7 p.m.
Pacific Time 6 p.m.

Thank you for praying. Here is a brief update concerning myself. I remain in New Jersey by invitation of a dear Brother.
A donor has committed a sum of money to have an old Revival Bus fixed which was bought by faith over 5 years ago. By the mercy of God I am invited to speak at Mount Zion Baptist Church, in South Hackensack in New Jersey this Sunday and have been invited to speak at Greater Promise Baptist Church in Linden, N.J. next Sunday. I do not know future steps. It seems the Lord is giving me a little sight for a few steps ahead and then it all becomes nebulous. I must wait on the Lord's direction by faith. Thank you for your love and prayers. Please know if you receive this E-mail you are loved and prayed for, as a group daily, and by name from time to time. I will be participating in the Revival Prayer call from New Jersey, the Lord willing.
Sending Blessings and Love,
Brother Edgar

2015/10/10 14:07Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy