SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for job

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Lee500

Prayer for job

I have been seeking employment for a while now and it seems when I come close to getting a position something goes wrong.I must admit now a days companies ask for a lot. It seems like ever job that I apply for requires you to know more than what the job description enlist. The majority of the companies that I come across requires you to have credentials but they don't pay but a little over minimum rage and I keep asking myself can they get away with this? I do have a masters degree and experience but when I get these many rejections I feel as if I'm not worthy enough to perform the job duties or either I forget what I learned in college. This have been a lot of stress on me. I just purchased a new car a few months ago and now I'm a two months behind in the payments. Please pray that our father will have favor over me and that I will immediately be blessed with a job. Thank you all for your prayers...

2015/10/7 4:33Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: Prayer for job

I'm praying brother.

2015/10/7 5:10Profile
dohzman

Re: Prayer for job

Psalm 18
This has been a favorite of mine. I closed a business I had for 25 years and decided to explore working in the private sector. Whatta shock!!! The problem with Corporate America and the HR personal is that they lack commonsense and discernment.
To help toward finding a job I had to go to war and use the Word of God. He teaches my hands to war. I had to actually fast and pray for help in the job I was aiming at and set my face toward Him like flint. When you are over 50ish it becomes a matter of relevance in the market place. I have had several disappointments and like you the pressure was all around, I think there may be something useful in reading Psalms 18 in a quiet place with your hearts ears open to the Voice of the Living God. When you read strength you need to understand it to mean help, favor, knowledge...really what ever it takes to obtain the victory or wisdom desired so that your end result, in this case is a job with all the specifics you seek, is an answer to your prayers and than be careful to thank and praise Him and give Him all the glory. He s still in charge, He still owns the cattle on a thousand hills, the earths is still the Lords and the fullness there of, As the river of water turn this way and that so is the heart of the kings in the hand of God, so deep breath in and out and take time to look up. I'll be praying for you also.

2015/10/7 18:07Profile
dougr777

Re:

Finding a job and earning income is a spiritual battle. The Father lead me to start a business 7 years ago, because I kept losing my job because of the industry I was in was greatly changing. Today I have a business I can do around my family in my home and I'm close to 50 years old. Is there risk in a business? yes, but the walk of faith I have with my business is great that I can Trust the Father to teach me what I need to learn. I plan to read and meditate on Psalm 18 myself today.

2015/10/8 8:58Profile
Lee500

Re:

Thank you sir, I will be meditating and reading psalms 18. I am also praying as well. Thank you for sharing your testimony.

Shalom,

Lee

2015/10/9 16:46Profile
Lee500

Re:

Thank you sir, and thank you your encouraging words.

Shalom,

Lee

2015/10/9 16:47Profile
Lee500

Re:

Thank you.. Lysa...

Shalom,

Lee

2015/10/9 16:47Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy