SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Franklin Graham Goes After Obama for ‘Celebrating Sin’

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Franklin Graham Goes After Obama for ‘Celebrating Sin’

Evangelist Franklin Graham said that both he and his father, famed preacher Billy Graham, are most concerned about the “moral decline” that they see in American culture, accusing the Obama administration of “celebrating sin” in a recent interview with The Church Boys podcast.

“Our country has changed so much, and we’ve seen the moral decline — and that moral decline being led by the Obama administration, and championing things like same-sex marriage, which is really defiance against God,” Graham said. “Same-sex marriage is a sin against God. God made us male and female.”

“I’m not my father, but my father was also outspoken in his younger years,” Graham said, citing his father’s past decision to visit the former Soviet Union. “My father had some controversy in his day … I think today he would have spoken out, especially on things like same-sex marriage, because this is so wrong, and God will ...

read more: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/10/05/god-will-judge-our-country-for-this-famed-preacher-goes-after-obama-for-celebrating-sin/

2015/10/6 11:30Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Franklin Graham Goes After Obama for ‘Celebrating Sin’

Barak Obama was elected president because many Christians believed him when he said that he was a Christian, and that our nation would change under his administration. Well, we have seen the change away from God. Obama has supported late term abortion, Planned Parenthood, has promoted gay rights and the legalization of same sex marriage. He has criticized Christians and has been a supporter of Islam especially the Muslim Brotherhood and has appointed members of the MB in his cabinet. He has turned his back on Israel and supported the Iran Deal. Most everything that he has done has weakened the U.S. So yes Franklin Graham is right that Obama has celebrated sin and been an enemy of righteousness.

All this has happened because to a large degree the Church in America has ceased to be the salt and the light that God has called us to be and has become divided on the most basic Christian teachings. The grace of God has become perverted, and the only way back is for the Church (remnant) to cry out to God, repent, and pray for revival and awakening to come to our nation.

2015/10/6 17:44Profile

Re:

Quote: "All this has happened because to a large degree the Church in America has ceased to be the salt and the light that God has called us to be and has become divided on the most basic Christian teachings. "
The situation we are in today is not because of one bad President or because the "wrong" party is in power.

Daniel didn't get into politics and he didn't blame the King for the situation they were in.
Daniel 9v3 Then I set my face toward the Lord God to make request by prayer and supplications, with fasting, sackcloth, and ashes. 4 And I prayed to the Lord my God, and made confession, and said, “O Lord, great and awesome God, who keeps His covenant and mercy with those who love Him, and with those who keep His commandments,5 we have sinned and committed iniquity, we have done wickedly and rebelled,

11 Yes, all Israel has transgressed Your law, and has departed so as not to obey Your voice; therefore the curse and the oath written in the Law of Moses the servant of God have been poured out on us, because we have sinned against Him.

Here is an interesting clip: "If I Were the Devil "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Az0okaHig
Paul Harvey points out that there has been a decline over many years and in many areas of our lives.

2015/10/7 3:26

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy