SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : EXHORT ONE. ANOTHER DAILY,While it is called TODAY,lest.....

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Elibeth

EXHORT ONE. ANOTHER DAILY,While it is called TODAY,lest.....

Heb.3:13,

But exhort one another daily,while it is called Today,lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
(V14),For we are made partakers of Christ, ..IF we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast unto >>>> the end.

* Cleanse my heart afresh this morning,O' My Lord.
Your mercies are NEW every morning.
I commit my life unto you this day.

I will EAT from 'THE TREE OF LIFE' ,this day,...that Your Life may be Lived out in me.,....That no good thing will Thou,O'Lord,withhold,from those who WALK uprightly.

(When I say,' no good thing will You withhold,from those who walk uprightly,..o' Lord,...I am not talking of worldly riches,..The GOOD things
O'Lord are You.

Seek ye first,DAILY / ALWAYS,..The kingdom of God,and His righteousness,and all these things,...( the necessary things of life),..will be added / given unto us.( our Father cares for His own)

Eph.3:10,
" That I may 'KNOW HIM' ,and the power of His 'RESURRECTION'!and the fellowship of His SUFFERINGS,being made conformable unto >>>> His
death, (vs.11),If by any means I might ATTAIN unto >>>> the RESURRECTION of the dead.
(Vs.12),not that I had already attained,either were already perfect; BUT I
FOLLLOW AFTER,if that I may APPREHEND that for which also I am
APPREHENED of Christ Jesus.

(Vs.13),Brethren,I count not myself to have apprehended;but this one thing I do,forgetting those things which are behind,and reaching forth unto >>>
those things which are before,
(Vs.14),I press toward >>>>> THE MARK for the prize of THE HIGH CALLING OF GOD in Christ Jesus.

Song in the heart :
" He gives me beauty for ASHES,
The OIL of joy,for mourning,
The Spirit of PRAISE,for the spirit of heaviness,
I am a tree of righteousness,the planting of The Lord,
THAT HE MAY BE GLORIFIED.

( thoughts) , It takes a burning, in order to make ASHES.

Be blessed,

Elizabeth

2015/9/26 12:21Profile
Jeremy221

Re: EXHORT ONE. ANOTHER DAILY,While it is called TODAY,lest.....

Thank you sister. A timely encouragement.

2015/9/27 7:20Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy