Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Lysa

East TN for now!

The Mark of the Beast

by Carter Conlon
The Mark of the Beast

Scripture(s): Revelation 13:15-18
Description: October 24, 2010 - How willing are we to allow God to unfold His plan in our life? Those who will be deceived into taking the mark of the beast will be unsatisfied with the things of God, and develop a false value system. As a result they will bring to God less than He requires of them. But those who choose to live for the will of God are promised His peace and strength. God will take us into His protective hand and nothing will harm us. God knows those who are His and we are sealed in the almighty hands of God.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=20669&commentView=itemComments

Carter's messages are always sound and excellent!!

Enjoy!!!

2015/9/20 10:45Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: The Mark of the Beast

Lisa-

I don't have time to listen to this now but I was wondering if he said what he thought the mark of the beast is.

2015/9/20 12:30Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
TMK wrote:
I don't have time to listen to this now but I was wondering if he said what he thought the mark of the beast is.

No, he really doesn't because he is telling the child of God, if you have God's mark, you need not worry.

Quote ///Always remember that God knows those who are His. He has set a mark on them, and they are sealed in His hand. I don’t know about you, but that settles it for me! Let hell throw what it may; let the devil send a flood out of his mouth; let society get as confused as it wants to get. But those who belong to Christ are sealed in the hand of Almighty God, and nothing—no flood, no fire, no army, no demonic power, no poverty, no trial—can take them out of His hand!

I encourage you to continue spending quality time in the Word, meditating on the promises of God. Ask the Holy Spirit to make them so real that you can stand and say, “I know in Whom I have believed, and I am persuaded that He is able to keep everything I have put into His hand until that day I am home with Him. God has set His mark on me, and I am persuaded that nothing that comes against me is going to stop His work in my life!” Hallelujah!
////

2015/9/20 13:39Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: The Mark of the Beast

If anyone has the time to listen to this message, they should and be encouraged!!

I love how Carter teaches on a subject but covers Genesis to Revelation in the mean time concerning that topic!!

He encourages those that have God's mark to not be afraid of the coming days ahead of us that Christ promised us He'd take us to the other side! You guys need to listen to it and be encouraged!!

2015/9/21 6:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy