SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Christians and other faith leaders condemn plans for extremism register

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Christians and other faith leaders condemn plans for extremism register

Government plans to force priests, rabbis and imams to face rigorous new security vetting to combat extremism have been condemned.

The Home Office is to make ministers and clergy across the religions join a national register of faith leaders. They will receive special training and security checks as part of the UK Government's counter-extremism strategy.

The draft proposals, leaked to The Telegraph, will be published in the autum. They state that the Government will "require all faiths to maintain a national register of faith leaders". There will be a "minimum level of training and checks" that faith leaders must go through to join the register. ...

read more: http://goo.gl/5FmuXR

2015/9/15 11:53Profile

Re: Christians and other faith leaders condemn plans for extremism register

Many "pastors" have already received FEMA training for making sure they pacify their sheep during an "emergency". So, I don't see them condemning this in the USA. At least not the ones that submitted to FEMA "training".

Maybe before people join a religious organization today they should interview the pastor and ask him if he is a FEMA pastor.

http://beforeitsnews.com/christian-news/2013/12/fema-trains-pastors-for-preparation-of-martial-law-firearm-seizures-and-forced-relocation-2489088.html

2015/9/15 12:34
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re: Christians and other faith leaders condemn plans for extremism register

They detail how the government has sought to ban individuals whose behaviour “falls below the thresholds in counter-terrorism legislation” but which “undermines British values”.

Oh well every christian that holds the view that marriage is between a man and a woman will be extremist because that "undermines British values"

Looks like I will be facing that jail sometime in the future..

Edit to add - The document says registration will be compulsory for all faith leaders who wish to work in the public sector, including universities.

Public sector is the part of the economy concerned with providing various government services.

2015/9/15 12:35Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

George Orwell was not an Author, he was a psychic predicting the future with stunning accuracy.

2015/9/15 13:14Profile

Re:

Quote:
by murrcolr on 2015/9/15 12:35:31

They detail how the government has sought to ban individuals whose behaviour “falls below the thresholds in counter-terrorism legislation” but which “undermines British values”.

Oh well every christian that holds the view that marriage is between a man and a woman will be extremist because that "undermines British values"

Looks like I will be facing that jail sometime in the future..

Edit to add - The document says registration will be compulsory for all faith leaders who wish to work in the public sector, including universities.

Public sector is the part of the economy concerned with providing various government services.

I too see that Christians will be forced out of public sector (government jobs) in the U.S., by various policies. New policies and regulations are making lawful citizens unlawful and creating a brand new criminal base.

You may be a suspected terrorist if:

You are not on food stamps and otherwise being supported by the government.

If you question "authority".

If you are in the "wrong place" at the wrong time.

If you don’t love all vaccinations.

If you homeschool or home church.

If you want to eat unadulterated foods and don't support Genetic Modification of them.

If you don't agree with Global Warming, or is it Climate Change, now?

If you are a Christian.

If you don't agree with same-sex marriage.

If you exercise, or talk, about any of the rights granted to you in the United States Constitution (supposedly the law of the land that politicians, police and the military are sworn to uphold).

If you are of European descent.

If you are against abortion.

And these are only a few things I can think of off the top of my head...

Here is some easy reading for you.
https://theintercept.com/document/2014/07/23/march-2013-watchlisting-guidance/

2015/9/15 14:20

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy