SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : War Room Movie

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re:

I trust it to be a blessing to you brothers and look forward to your thoughts.

I will be praying for you Todd, that the plumber gets what he needs to get done with Gods speed!

2015/9/11 10:07Profile
Theophila

Re:

Oh my! This is probably the second or third time in my life that I've heard a person preach such an anointed message in less than 15 minutes!

Will find a way to download it.

I knew they were my kind of people after watching the special features [for the umpteenth time] in "Facing the Giants'. There is a scene showing the film crew on their faces praying. It's just priceless.

2015/9/11 12:59Profile
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re:

Tolu,

Have you seen this yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8g0nvyIRVo

2015/9/11 14:07Profile
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re:

To hear someone pray a prayer that has been in my heart and the very words I utter to God in my own prayer closet has greatly lifted my spirit. I am trusting a praying that it will likewise bless you and yours and be your prayer today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqH7SRI30bY

2015/9/11 14:25Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

My wife and I viewed the movie twice, once
with intercessors that we pray with, and the
second time with our pastor and his wife.

This movie seems to have a prophetic
significance to it, for such a time as this,
God is calling us both individually and
collectively to begin praying the Word of
God, claiming the promises of God, and
using the sword of the Spirit against the
enemy who has come to steal, kill, and
destroy in our homes, and nations of
the world. Jesus has called the Church to
be a House of prayer.

2015/9/11 15:35Profile
Theophila

Re:

'Tolu,

Have you seen this yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8g0nvyIRVo'

I've only gone halfway and 'wow'!

Does anyone else notice how he emphasizes earnest united prayer amongst God's people?

And he doesn't say its his faith rather the Lord sovereignly moving as he and the crew got their act together and sought His face....

Wish I could go fellowship with them sometime soon but they are a good 3.5 hours away....sigh!

2015/9/12 7:23Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

We watched it last night. Theater was full.

We thought it was excellent; very convicting yet very encouraging at the same time.

2015/9/12 8:08Profile
Jasmine

Re: War Room Movie

@dfella

I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for your testimony and recommendation of the movie War Room. I didn't know about this movie until last week when I happened to read what some younger Christian African Americans were saying about it and how they enjoyed it. Many times I'm skeptical about Christian based movies for my own reasons but after reading what you had to say, I figured I'd give it a try. I saw the movie on Friday. I'm glad I did. The theme of the movie really resonated with me spiritually. There was such a strong witness in my spirit. I don't think I've ever felt that from a movie before. I do believe there were many prayer warriors involved in the making of this movie. Of course being a Saved older black woman, I really related to the Saved older black woman in the movie! I already knew that we fight our battles on our knees but it was so good be reminded of that again. It was good to see the subject of Godly prayer back in the forefront. So again thank you for what you shared and may God continue to bless you and your wife and Save her...yeah and amen.

2015/9/14 2:24Profile
brothagary

Re:

I'll watch the movie,,but Iv noticed that the makers of this move are linked with bill Winton who is a false teacher ,of the prosperity movement ,I noticed this through the link on this page ,this concerns me a fair bit ,does any one no if the makers of this film are believers in the prosperity gospel

2015/9/14 5:42Profile
Jasmine

Re:

@brothagary

I think what you are talking about is the person who posted the video on YouTube and the other videos that same person has available for viewing. They are not connected to the Kendrick brothers(makers of the film). To my knowledge the Kendrick brothers are not involved in the prosperity movement.

2015/9/14 7:12Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy