SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : This month the UN launces a blueprint for a New World Order with the help of the Pope.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
proudpapa

Re:

RE:///The men in the dark glasses have always ruled the world. Nothing has changed in that regard.///

There ability to do so on a global scale

2015/9/7 11:17Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: This month the UN launces a blueprint for a New World Order with the help of the

What is our agenda?

Agenda Psalm 21

The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice! Thou hast given him his heart’s desire, and hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah. For thou preventest him with the blessings of goodness: thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head. He asked life of thee, and thou gavest it him, even length of days for ever and ever. His glory is great in thy salvation: honour and majesty hast thou laid upon him. For thou hast made him most blessed for ever: thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance. For the king trusteth in the LORD, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved. Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee. Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them. Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men. For they intended evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform. Therefore shalt thou make them turn their back, when thou shalt make ready thine arrows upon thy strings against the face of them. Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.

In Christ,

2015/9/7 11:47Profile

Re:

Quote:

by proudpapa on 2015/9/7 11:17:54

RE:///The men in the dark glasses have always ruled the world. Nothing has changed in that regard.///

There ability to do so on a global scale

Very true. Men (politicians) have never been able to exercise such control globally, as they are now. Nation's laws and constitutions will be rendered ineffective And non-binding. They may even be rendered "illegal" And "criminal". And now the leader of one of the largest religious sects in the world is joining hands with the globalist. But, the RCC actually did this long ago. They are just making it very public, now.

"Men in dark glasses" and "men in ornate robes"!

Psalm 21 is wonderful, Ron. Our agenda is the Lord!

2015/9/7 11:48

Re: Psalm 121

Psalm 121

​ I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills,
from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the Lord,
which made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved:
he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Behold, he that keepeth Israel
shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord is thy keeper:
the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.
The sun shall not smite thee by day,
nor the moon by night.
The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil:
he shall preserve thy soul.
The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in
from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Proverbs 21:21
He that followeth after righteousness and mercy
findeth life, righteousness, and honour.

Isaiah 21:9
And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.

2015/9/7 11:56

Re: This month the UN launces a blueprint for a New World Order with the help of the

I hope it is Okay to post this here, if not please delete. A God fearing friend told me about this documentary, so my husband and I ordered part 1 and part 2. It is worth getting and passing on to others. Its emphasis is to point our country back to Jesus, educate us on what is going on, plus it gives helpful info on how we, as believers, can take a stand, who to contact, etc... Here are both of the trailers...if you can't get both, I recommend Agenda 2: Masters of Deceit.

http://www.agendadocumentary.com/

2016/7/14 12:32

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy