SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : KENTUCKY CLERK JAILED

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread

Re:

An unexpected supporter:
http://news.yahoo.com/madonnas-brother-defends-jailed-clerk-refused-marriage-licenses-040042056.html

The county clerk in Kentucy deserves about as much support as you would give her if she were a muslim women who insisted on covering her face and refused not only gay marriages licenses, but divorce, accusations of rape and driving a car without ur mans approval.....perspective is everything.....this woman is a civil servant, she is required to follow federal law.....but why should she....when DOJ and other civil authories don't follow federal law when they choose not to.....i.e. Washington State and Colorado (POT) come to mind...or the abstract notion of "sanctuary cities".....i always thought that sanctuary was the province of churches.......these things aside....this is why we have elections.....if the folks of this county in Kentucy don't want her as the county clerk....then don't have to vote for her.....that is how a democracy works....not to mention the courts.

In the mean time.....since when are we the arbiter of other peoples faith?.......can you honestly say that you know how much a person is allowed to have??..if i'm not mistaken, it's in the constitution.....something about religious freedom or something......selective shaming and bullying corrupts a democracy....freedom of press, speech and religion give it strength. Not to mention reason and the god given compassion we as humans have a right and responsibility to practice. Once again, the gay community feels the need to be sore winners. Is it so difficult to allow this women her religion?...or must we destroy her in order for here to betray her faith. No matter how we judge its truth. The rights we have all fought for, mean nothing, if we deny her hers.

2015/9/5 23:52

Re:

An unexpected supporter:
http://news.yahoo.com/madonnas-brother-defends-jailed-clerk-refused-marriage-licenses-040042056.html

"The county clerk in Kentucy deserves about as much support as you would give her if she were a muslim women who insisted on covering her face and refused not only gay marriages licenses, but divorce, accusations of rape and driving a car without ur mans approval.....perspective is everything.....this woman is a civil servant, she is required to follow federal law.....but why should she....when DOJ and other civil authories don't follow federal law when they choose not to.....i.e. Washington State and Colorado (POT) come to mind...or the abstract notion of "sanctuary cities".....i always thought that sanctuary was the province of churches.......these things aside....this is why we have elections.....if the folks of this county in Kentucy don't want her as the county clerk....then don't have to vote for her.....that is how a democracy works....not to mention the courts.

In the mean time.....since when are we the arbiter of other peoples faith?.......can you honestly say that you know how much a person is allowed to have??..if i'm not mistaken, it's in the constitution.....something about religious freedom or something......selective shaming and bullying corrupts a democracy....freedom of press, speech and religion give it strength. Not to mention reason and the god given compassion we as humans have a right and responsibility to practice. Once again, the gay community feels the need to be sore winners. Is it so difficult to allow this women her religion?...or must we destroy her in order for here to betray her faith. No matter how we judge its truth. The rights we have all fought for, mean nothing, if we deny her hers."

I believe the "sore winners", want Kim Davis' signature on their marriage licenses as their trophy of turning a Christian to betray their faith.

She is an elected official and can be unelected if the people disagree.

I might add the judge is elected, too. (My mistake. He is a federal judge. It figured.)

I wonder which one the people disagree with?

2015/9/5 23:52

OREGON JUDGE REFUSES TO PERFORM SAME-SEX MARRIAGES

http://the-trumpet-online.com/oregon-judge-refuses-perform-sex-marriages/

He made a decision nearly a year ago to stop doing weddings altogether, and the principal factor that he weighed was the pressure that one would face to perform a same-sex wedding, which he had a conflict with his religious beliefs,” Korten said.

2015/9/6 16:15
crusader

Australia:

Re: OREGON JUDGE REFUSES TO PERFORM SAME-SEX MARRIAGES

Hi Julius21

"I believe the "sore winners", want Kim Davis' signature on their marriage licenses as their trophy of turning a Christian to betray their faith"

i totally agree with this statement

when i was ministering to 2 gay males in our prayer group once, the difficulty was trying to stop them constantly talking about sex and constantly touching each other in the group. while in prayer about this situation the Lord showed me that the enemies tactics where like that of a scorpion. a scorpion uses its big claws to distract its pray and when it is ready it strikes with its hidden sting. I believe the spirits working behind reprobate minds are the same. they try to distract us from whats really going on by using insults, false accusations and taunting then they strike when not ready.

There are some really good answer posted on this subject and i believe this case is a testing case for cases to follow after this.

2015/9/6 17:14Profile

Re:

It's interesting that the judges are not granting divorces, now as they are "unsure of what a marriage is". They are trying to force the federal govt which has imposed themselves into the marriage business to define what marriage is. They better define it soon or else a county clerk is going to be asked to marry a human and a dog or cat, soon. Seriously, some people would actually do that.

2015/9/6 22:24

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy