SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Sad but True

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
budgie

Sad but True

Jesus reply to the Disciples when they asked Him of the clear evident sign the Believers will see of His Coming was this.
Many will come and deceive many, many false anointed will come in the name of Christ and declaring that Jesus is the Messiah yet they are deceivers and will deceive many.

With all of the hype this year and many bold statements made by Shepherds in Authority that the Rapture is coming in 2015 and the Tribulation is about to Come and we will all be raptured out of here.

How many believers are really discerning what is being said and actually recording these bold statements, how many will see these shepherds as false teachers once their bold prophecies are proven to be a lie, how many will continue to buy their books and watch their videos.

How many will actually believe the words of Jesus Himself.

Jesus told us exactly when He will Come, Jesus told us the order of events that will be clearly seen before He Comes, but of that Day and Hour of His Coming after the Signs are seen in the Sun and Moon and Stars which Jesus said would be seen after the Tribulation period has ended

No man knows, But Jesus commanded us to learn the parable so that we will know when to look up, so that we will know when He is at the Door, we will know when our Redemption draws near, Jesus told us when He will Come we just don't know the 24 hour period.

Who will you Trust in today, the Words of Jesus Himself or the false teaching of men.

Jesus and Paul clearly stated to stay clear of the Doctrines of man.

Discern what is Truth and what is a Lie Brothers and Sisters in Christ.

When did Jesus say that He was Coming?

2015/8/25 23:42Profile

Re: Sad but True

The words of Jesus!

2015/8/25 23:45
Christinyou

Ca.

Quote: """Jesus told us exactly when He will Come, Jesus told us the order of events that will be clearly seen before He Comes, but of that Day and Hour of His Coming after the Signs are seen in the Sun and Moon and Stars which Jesus said would be seen after the Tribulation period has ended."""

Where?

In Christ: Phillip

2015/8/29 3:30Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

The question of Jesus' second return has fired the imagination of many throughout time. Some have made a reasonable argument based upon Scripture detailing what the endtimes will look like thus marking Jesus' return.

A few years ago Edgar Whisenant wrote a book and made a video on 88 reasons why Jesus will return in 1988. I saw the video and I promise - he was very convincing. As we all know 1988 came and went with no sign of Jesus return.

We all get weary of sin run unchecked, so-called Believers embracing perversion and promoting it and if you do not agree you are marginalized/hated. Because this is the case we cry in our spirits, "how long, O Lord?" Then we look around at our loved ones who are outside the fold and we say, "Wait a little bit longer, please Jesus...there are so many still wandering out in sin..." Yet, the reality is that people are not wandering they are walking away from God. Sad. And we grieve. Surely, this must be the endtimes....All signs of the endtimes, for sure.

Personally, I think one needs to keep in mind that things will be horrible and worst right up to the coming of Jesus' return...there are those who believe that some kind of utopia can be achieved through diplomacy that will usher in Jesus' return.

My understanding.

Sandra

2015/8/29 9:15Profile
budgie

Re: The Truth

I have just finished watching a brilliant teaching DVD that was recommended by another believer.

The DVD is titled Left Behind or Led Astray

It is a brilliant teaching aid and I believe every Church and Believer should watch this very Truthful, Factual and revealing DVD and be aware of how Doctrines can be created so far from Gods Word.

Watch this DVD and then choose what to believe regarding the Coming of Christ.

It is so important to stand upon the Doctrine of Scripture not on mens dividing teaching.

So much Deception out there today.

When the Disciples asked Jesus about his coming in Matthew 24 Jesus first reply was Many will come and deceive many

How true, many are out there speaking deception regarding the Coming of Christ.

Look at how many have prophesied false lies that the Rapture is taking place this month of Sept 2015, not one verse to support themselves.

How many will be led astray by these lies?

Many do not study to see if what they are being taught is true and aligns with the Word of God.

a link is below

http://www.goodfight.org/

I do hope you purchase and are challenged

2015/9/18 19:26Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Budgie-

Philip asked you a simple question about where Jesus explains exactly when he is returning.

Will you please answer this question.

Don't refer us to other things we have to buy- just tell us plainly. No mystery, no beating around the bush.

Please.

2015/9/18 22:49Profile
budgie

Re: TMK

Thanks TMK for your lovely response in such brotherly love.

Yes I will respond to Philips question with the words of Christ.
In Matthew 24 Jesus own Disciples asked Jesus for the Sign of His Coming and Jesus responded to their question with such Truth in Matthew 24 and 25.

Jesus said this.
Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The Disciples asked for the sign and Jesus gave them the sign.

Jesus said when He is Coming and He himself said it will be after the signs are seen in the sky after the Tribulation has ended.

Jesus even goes on to say that of that day of His coming which He has already told us will be after the Tribulation know man knows the day (24 hour Period) or Hour (60 minute Period).

We know that His Coming is after the Tribulation has ended but we do not know the day or hour.

Jesus then tells us to learn a Parable of the Figtree.

Mat 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
Mat 24:33 So ((likewise)) ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Jesus said that when we see ALL THESE THINGS then we know that His Coming is Near, even at the Doors.

We have as a Generation not seen ALL these things as He has described yet, not at all.

Jesus even told the Disciples when the Great Tribulation begins. It is when the Abomination takes place in the middle of the week.

Jesus even told us of all the events that will be seen before the Tribulation ends from verses 6 to 28

In verse 25 Jesus even says Behold I have told you so beforehand.

Jesus takes the time to tell us what will happen before the day of His coming

Jesus has prophesied it and it will take place exactly as He Prophesied.

There is not one verse where Jesus Prophesies that He is Coming before or even in the middle of that Great Tribulation, no not one.

Jesus told us exactly when He will Come and it is somewhere in the days after the Tribulation has ended.

In Mark we know that Jesus says that there exists a short period of time from when the Tribulation has ended until the signs are seen in the sky.
Jesus says (those days after that Tribulation)

After means after, days mean days.

Mar 13:24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
Mar 13:25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
Mar 13:26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
Mar 13:27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Many ignore what Jesus has to say in regards to when He is Coming as if they know better and even say that Jesus can come at any moment.

Jesus told us clearly when He is Coming but of that Literal Day or that Literal Hour that He comes after the Tribulation no man knows.

BUT Jesus said that when we see all those things then He is at the door and then is the Time our Redemption draws near.

Again we have not seen all these things yet.

Paul taught the exact same Truth as Jesus.

2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2Th 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Oh I wish many today would not listen to another spirit or another word or another letter.

Many theories with not one scriptural support.

Look at what Paul has to say in regards to deception

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2Th 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

Sadly many ignore the deception that Paul warned us about regarding the Coming of Christ.

Paul said that the Day of Christs Coming and our being gathered to Him will not take place until the Apostasy and the Son of Perdition is revealed, Paul even states that Jesus will destroy this Son of Perdition when He comes to gather us to himself.

Paul told us when Jesus is Coming but again does not tell us the Literal 24 hour day or 60 minute time.

Jesus and Paul tells us exactly when Jesus is coming.
God Himself even tells us when Jesus is Coming in Revelation 20 and even tells us when the First Resurrection takes place and all believers know that the Resurrection precedes the Rapture as Paul so clearly describes in 1 Thess 4: 16-18

I hope this helps Philip

All I have given is pure scripture.

2015/9/19 5:07Profile
budgie

Re: TMK

To TMK
When I was suggesting for many to purchase the DVD Left Behind or Led Astray it was not just for the sake of buying or beating about the bush, but for the very reason that it is a very Truthful, Factual and informative teaching aid to enable many who have never studied or can study the truth in regards to a doctrine that was made by man with not one scriptural verse to support it.
Every Believer deserves to see the Truth so that they can make a decision for themselves.
As Paul said do not be troubled by a spirit or letter or word that does not align with scripture.
From the bottom of my heart my intentions are not for the gains of myself but that others may know the Truth and be set free from such error and stand on what the word of God clearly states.
Many today do not agree with and do not align themselves with the authority of God Word, instead twisting it to support their own doctrine.

2015/9/19 5:18Profile
dohzman

The exact Day

Mat 24:44 This is when He will come back

2015/9/19 9:57Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: The exact Day

Matthew 24:44 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

That is exactly the problem. On one hand Jesus SEEMS to say when He will return. But he ALSO says he will come at an hour you do not expect.

If he was talking about his second coming in the Olivet Discourse, we would be able to "see the signs" and know the hour he is coming back. But he also says when he comes it will be unexpected.

Which is why I don't think he was talking about his 2nd coming in the Olivet Discourse but rather his coming on the clouds in judgment when Jeruslem, the temple and the Jewish system was destroyed.

2015/9/19 13:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy